HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoated hull, dark blue boottop, blue bottom; deck is fiberglass over core, with beige non-skid.
- Full keel with attached rudder.
- Hull molded in one piece solid fiberglass.
- Internal encapsulated lead ballast.
- Solid 1 ½” S/S rudder post.
- Dodger by Thurston with large removable side panels and zip-up center section.
- 2 Bomar deck hatches.
- Teak rub strakes, teak rub rails and exterior teak trim.
- Bronze strip over rubrails.
- Teak bowsprit.
- Teak grabrails, coamings.
- S/S folding swim ladder with teak treads on stern rail.
- Bronze portlights with screens by Spartan Marine.
- Edson pedestal with elkhide covered S/S wheel and instrument pods.
- Folding teak table and beverage holder.
- Deck and spreader lights.
- Wheel and pedestal cover.
- Edson pilot seat with interior storage.
- 2006 vinyl covered S/S double lifelines with S/S stanchions.
- Port and starboard boarding gates.
- Ideal bronze 12V windlass.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
Fuel: 43 gallons in aluminum tank under cabin sole.
Water: 100 gallons in 3 poly tanks.
Holding: 24 gallons in fiberglass tank: at present you can discharge overboard or with y-valve going to holding tank to deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50 hp, FWC, with 3370 hours on the hour meter.
- 2.1:1 reduction gear.
- Full engine instruments.
- Adjustable engine mounts.
- Pedestal mounted engine controls.
- Dual fuel filter.
- Waterlock muffler.
- 3 bladed Michigan RH bronze prop (14 x 11).
- 1” S/S shaft.
- Prop protected in aperture.
- Electric bilge pump; manual bilge pump.
- 90 amp alternator.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Circuit breakers; AC-DC electrical panels.
- One Group 31 deep cycle house battery; 2 6V golf cart batteries for windlass; one new group 27 for engine start.
- 15 amp battery charger (does not work).
- 110V shore power with breaker panel for outlets.
- Lightning ground system.
- Battery voltmeter with selector switch.
- Atlantic S/S 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Motorola 90 amp alternator with ammeter.
- Three bank battery charger controller with auto/manual selector.
- Vapor proof battery switch.
- Engine room light.
- Full navigation lights including mast top Tricolor and strobe.
- Bonded underwater hardware.
- Ritchie Globemaster 5” compass at binnacle pedestal.
- ICOM VHF M-302 radio at nav station with GPS interface.
- Standard handheld VHF.
- 406 Epirb.
- Garmin GPS 620 chartplotter at nav table and portable to cockpit helm.
- Horizon speed/distance at pedestal.
- Mast mounted omni directional TV/Radio antenna.
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot.
- Furuno Radar at nav station.
- Signet depthsounder at pedestal.
- Stereo – not functioning.
- For six.
- Vee berths forward followed by enclosed head with sink and shower (handheld).
- Opposite is hanging locker and other lockers and drawers.
- Main salon has two settees, port and starboard, with storage behind, bulkhead-mounted table, Force 10 heater to port.
- Aft to port is the U-shaped galley; sit down Nav table followed aft by quarter berth. Lovely teak interior with teak and holly sole.
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- Large icebox (Adler Barbour refrigerator not operating).
- 3 burner CNG stove with oven and two CNG tanks in lazarette.
- Ample galley storage.
- Laminated counter top
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Keel stepped aluminum mast; aluminum boom.
- Double lower shrouds.
- Main halyard winch.
- Jiffy reefing on boom (2 sets).
- 2006 Thurston full battened main with lazy jacks and Cunningham.
- 2007 Thurston 125% furling genoa with sun cover; Hood staysail (year unknown).
- 165% MPS with squeezer.
- Dark brown sail covers for mainsail and staysail.
- Present owner was told S/S standing rigging replaced by previous owner.
- Hood staysail with Wichard mid-stay release tensioner.
- Hood Sea Furl roller furler with furling winch.
- Genoa halyard winch.
- Spinnaker halyard winch.
- Staysail halyard winch.
- Jiffy reefing winch.
- Adjustable outhauls.
- Adjustable topping lifts.
- Sheets and blocks.
- Two-speed self-tailing Lewmar 42 genoa sheet winches; various other winches.
- Teak drop boards.
- Lazarette storage.
- Sail lockers.
- Closed-cell foam cockpit cushions.
- 30 lb CQR anchor on bow roller with chain lead and rode.
- 21 lb Danforth on bow roller.
- 30 lb Danforth storm anchor; 13 lb Danforth anchor.
- Whisker pole, extendable with deck chocks and mast track.
- Docklines and fenders.
- Curtains on portlights.
- Two gimballed brass kerosene lamps.
- Vinyl water hose.
- Pedestal wheel cover.
- Force 10 diesel/kerosene heater – mounted on port main bulkhead.
- Emergency tiller.
- 2 safety harnesses.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- Full canvas winter cover with pipe frame.
- Zodiac MP4 racing in valise (not certified).
- Horseshoe buoy with ACE strobe handheld bearing compass.
- Life jackets.
- Lifesling system with hoisting tackle.
- Assorted flares (may be out of date).
- Air horn.
- Radar mounted on mast; radar reflector off spreader.
- Handheld spotlights.
- Mr. Tender dinghy.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
COMMENTS: Here is an opportunity to purchase the highly regarded Carl Alberg designed Cape Dory 36. These vessels are stable, comfortable cruising vessels, ideal for cruising NE waters or further if desired. ISABEL CORY has been loved and enjoyed by her present owners who say “age” is the reason they are selling. Her previous owner was an engineer who singlehanded her. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.