1 of 17
Network Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
+34 937 97 82 40
PASSENGER SHIP, TOURISM AND NAUTICAL EVENTS. Spanish Flag List Number 2.
This is a classic 30mm marine plywood board passenger boat in excellent maintenance condition. COMPLETELY REFURBISHED and UPDATED in April 2016, and then more updates at the end of 2021.
Previously it was dedicated to daily tourist tours, but it was decided to use it for private parties with all kinds of comforts, so a comprehensive aesthetic and especially technological reform was carried out.
SUMMARY OF IMPROVEMENTS.
• • Complete cleaning of the entire hull in live and dead work (see video)
• • Cleaning of shafts, propellers and rudders
• • Comprehensive refurbishment of the awning, deck and bridge to give it a new use with a large solarium and bathing platform
• • Installation of high-quality stainless steel railing at the stern and on the poop.
• • Creation of large stowage areas on deck and inside
• • Installation of interior exterior lighting with high performance and minimum consumption LED spotlights, as well as programmable coloured LED strips in the interior.
• • The same in the 3 lockers and engine room
• • Creation of flat ailerons at the stern to improve transverse stability
• • Installation of a network of ducts throughout the lower deck for forced ventilation with 2 high-capacity air extractors to prevent humidity in storerooms, mould and odours.
• • Renewal of all bilge pumps
• • Dismantling of the steering piston in the rudder room and renewal and cleaning of valves to increase useful life and operation.
• • Disassembly of rudders and cleaning of their shafts
• • Substitution of the bridge steering pump for a more powerful and up-to-date one
• • Renewal of the hydraulic piping for the rudder control
• • New Morse control and control cables to the engine room
• • Installation of high power “Lofrans” windlass and 80 m of 10 mm chain
ENGINES (2 Volvo TMD 120 A of 235 KW. Work engines)
• • Disassembly of all primary seawater supply pipes and filters thorough cleaning and replacement of corroded sections
• • Disassembly of injection pumps, cleaning and repair of defects with approved hydraulic test
• • Replacement of all injectors
• • Replacement of exhaust manifolds
• • Disassembly, cleaning and adjustment of turbos and complete exhaust system
• • Renewal of exhaust pipes and silencers
• • Minor repairs to pipes, cables, etc.
• • Replacement of the alternators with new 100 A ones to guarantee a surplus charge of the service batteries and the 220 v converter. Appropriate regulators were also installed.
• • Change all background taps
• • Renewal of the entire 12 and 24 V supply network
• • Installation of a new 220 V supply network
• • Installation of a group of 8 batteries of 225 A (1,824 A of available energy) to power the following converter/charger
• • Installation of a Victron 5,000 converter/charger with a 5,000 W supply for the 220 V network that feeds cold rooms, freezers, microwaves, Jacuzzis, televisions, and other points of consumption at 220 V. This means that there is no generator, no noise, smoke, breakdowns, maintenance.
• • Installation of operation monitor for service battery group and emergency GMDSS
• • System for control/diversion of service batteries to those of GMDSS
• • Installation of monitor/alarm for operation of navigation lights
• • Installation of a new high-performance Raymarine plotter.
• • Change of sonar transducer for one of high performance
• • AIS class A repair
• • AIS integration in the Raymarine plotter
• • Radar integration in Raymarine plotter
• • Review of the entire fire-fighting system
• • Co2 bottles
• • Fire extinguishers
• • Review and start-up of the fire-fighting motor pump with cleaning of pipes and change of bottom taps.
• • Review and repair of fire detection/alarm system
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMFORT
• • Total soundproofing of engine room
• • Jacuzzi
• • Installation of 4 fresh water tanks made to measure and interconnected with a total capacity of 630 l. Made of fiberglass coated with several coats of isophthalic resin according to DGMM regulations
• • Installation of hot and cold fresh water network with pump and instantaneous heater in toilets, bar and bathing platform. The latter has a shower/jet with a length of spiral tube that reaches the toilets to flush them into the sea in case of vomiting, etc.
• • 3 televisions, 2 in the solarium area and 1 indoors with options to view the security cameras, the client's corporate videos, image shows or simply normal television. All controlled from the bridge.
• • “Fusion” marine sound system with high quality speakers throughout the boat and independent volume control in the 3 zones of the boat, as well as controllable from the bridge or from the bar area. You can connect any sound source via bluetooth, cable, wifi, flash drive.
• • High-quality mats for the entire boat with “Aquafilter” padding that does not get soaked after washing down
• • Interior ceiling cover in white imitation leather in various sections with velcro to facilitate repairs to the ceiling wiring network.
• • Construction of 2 new comfortable, bright and adequately sized toilets.
• • Installation of flooring similar to that of children's playgrounds. Drainage, fall absorber, fungicide and modular removable in parts for roof maintenance
• • Installation of high-power LED spotlights on the aft and bow deck, as well as inside
• • Also in the 4 lockers
• • Programmable colored LED decorative strips under the bar and interior seats
• • Exempt from the use of life rafts (no annual maintenance costs)
• • Renewal of ALL life jackets
• • Relocation on the poop of all the rescue elements with hydrostatic releases (not mandatory on this boat)
• • Security camera system at the stern, bow and interior with continuous recording and storage for 15 days.
• • Camera in engine room visible on bridge
Number of passengers - 50 pax
Navigation Hours – 17,000
Length 18 m. Sleeve 4.60, Draft 1.40
Wooden hull (30 mm flat) perfect hull
Two Volvo TMD 120ª engines (work) power 638 CV ç
Axles, 4T, diesel, injection
Capac. Fuel 2,000 liters.
Capac. Water 630 liters.
hot water, shower
Sounder, radar, VHF, GPS,
Cruising speed 12 Kts and maximum speed 12 Kts.
It has 3 electric refrigerators + industrial freezer, microwave
Two WC according to regulations
Hydraulic steering, lounge table, sun canopy
Electric windlass (Lofrans powerful)
Radio CD (high performance) + 3 TV
Battery charger (Charg/Victron 5000 W inverter)
Five electric water pumps + one motorized pump + manual)
Takes 220W up to 5000W
Jacuzzi, Kayak, paddle surf, fortune rudders, full bar, CCTV, TV camera in engine room, night lighting for indoor and outdoor parties, drainage floor, soft, high security fungicide, engine room soundproofing
You don't have to do anything to get it started. Next inspection July 2019.