1 of 43
Imagine finding a Shannon 38 that has been upgraded and maintained to the point that walking toward her you wonder if the original builders undertook a custom request to build one of their classics recently.
Owned by the same couple for sixteen years, this 38 has had extensive upgrading including;
- awl gripped hull & deck with a complete resealing of the hull to deck joint and new teak toe & rub rails...she looks amazing!
- upgraded anchoring system with recent CQR, Danforth and Fortress anchors retrieved by her Sea Tiger windlass
- new lifelines in 2008, ATN top climber system
- Updated sail inventory with new main & mizzen in 2009, new #2 genoa in 2014; new dodger/bimini and canvas in 2014
- 8' Fatty Knees dinghy with sailing rig, stored on deck
- solar panels w/Xantrex controller- Zodiac six man liferaft
- complete safety equipment
Looking to go on an adventure in an absolute gorgeous classic?
Look no further.
The yacht is equipped to travel in European & North American countries as she features a 110v/220v transformer as part of the shore power system.
Perkins 4108 50hp, rebuilt 2008
Refrigeration replaced with Nova Kool
Hillerange 3 burner with oven
2 new 11 lb propane tanks in last 2 years
Replaced counter top
Complete set of dishes, cutlery, pots & pans
iCom M710 HF w ant. tuner, iCom 510 VHF with hard wired Command remote Mic and AIS receiver, loudhailer with automatic fog signal, handheld vhf
Raymarine Axiom 9” & iPad mini
Hydraulic, and Raymarine
Raymarine wind, depth, speed, temp
Zodiac 6 person coastal
Extensive medical kit
Para Anchor 8' diameter w/separate rode
Ocean Signal E100 EPIRB Cat 2
Kisby ring and Lifesling
Numerous spare parts
Extensive tools in tool crib
Fenders & Dock Lines
2 5 gal fuel jugs
8' Fatty Knees stowed on deck, w/sailing rig
Custom fitted canvas winter cover
Ground tackle includes 45lb CQR 150’ high tensile chain, new in 2018 with 150’ Samson rode, Danforth 90’ chain with 150’ Samson rode, Fortress anchor