1980 Bristol 40 Aft Cockpit Sloop12.19m
Price Drop: A$21,099 (18 Sep)
Merritt Island, Florida
40 Aft Cockpit Sloop
1980 Bristol 40 Aft Cockpit Sloop
PRICE REDUCED SEP 15, 2021. NOW JUST $44,500!
BOTTOM INSPECTED AUG, 2021 GREAT SHAPE - NO BLISTERS!
This Bristol 40 was donated to a respected Christian mission with world-wide outreach. The vessel was prepared for an extended voyage by a missionary family. They were to sail throughout the Pacific representing the mission. An extensive renovation costing $35,000 was accomplished in preparation for this journey. All major systems were serviced or replaced.
A new engine with peripheral elements was installed including tankage and fuel lines.
Circumstances have forced a change in plans and the boat is now being offered for sale.
THE AMBASSADOR is in good condition.
Just returned (May 2021) from a shakedown cruise to the Exumas. All systems in good order.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES UPGRADES::
- 2018 Yanmar 40 hp diesel
- New aluminum fuel tank in 2020
- Thru-hull fittings renewed
- All wiring replaced
- New bilge pumps
- All standing and running rigging professionally inspected
- Fresh bottom 2019
- New propeller, shaft, and balancing unit
- 3 New Victron 150w lithium batteries
- 300 w Quatro inverter
- Bimini & Dodger
- West Marine inflatable with NEW 6hp Tohatsu ob
- solar panels
- Electrolysis MSD
- Propane galley with Force 10 range and oven
- New hot water tank
- Main sail with lazy jacks and genoa foresail
- Rain Man watermaker 60L/hr $4,500 unit)
- Balmar regulator
- Oversized ground gear with Mantus anchor and chain rode
- New lithium batteries
- New Wynter refrigerator/freezer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Length at Waterline
Fresh Water Tank
681.37 l ()