1 of 13
|Offered By||Yachts New England|
1978 Pearson 323 Pearson
Pearson 323 is a 9.8 m monohull sailboat designed by William Shaw and built by Pearson Yachts between 1976 and 1983. This is a turn-key boat with many upgrades including rigging and a revamped cherry hardwood interior. The Boat sleeps two in its V-berth and another two on its single settees.
The Pearson 323 is a 32-foot sailing sloop designed by Bill Shaw from 1976-1983. As a seaworthy, affordable, and honest cruising boat, many of these vessels are still being enjoyed around the world today.
This Pearson in particular has been maintained with the respect it deserves and has had many new upgrades within the past few years which can be seen below. With a 2006 Yanmar Diesel Engine, Hot/Cold water in the galley, Raritan SeaEra Electric Fresh Water Head, Lewmar Electric Windlass, this boat is Turn Key.
- Sails: Mainsail - Traditional Club Race, Genoa - 145% RF - Tradition Club Race, Jib 97% RF Blade - Decron Club Race, Tides Marine Strong Luff Track System, Dutchman Flaking System 40-2A w. Topping Lift, 2 Genoa Sheets - 7/16" Sta-set White, Sail cover with Flaking System Zippers
- Harken Roller System
- Custom Renovated Interior with Beautiful Cherry Hardwood
- Upholstery: Custom Vee Berth, Saloon and Cockpit Cushions (Ultrafoam with custom hinged covers)
- Air Conditioned with a 9,000 BTU Unit
- Updated 30 Amp Service
- Updated Lewmar Deck Hatches
- Updated Refrigerator
- Mast stripped and painted AWL Grip Maddehorn White
- Deluxe Winter Cover
- Blasted, Barrier Coated and Painted Bottom
- New Raymarine depth and speed
- New 15 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank
2006 Yanmar 3YM30 Diesel Engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Storm Jib||97% RF Blade - Decron Club Race, UV Cover Weathermax, RBS 15mm Vertical Batten Set (3)|
|Battened Mainsail||Triradial Club Race - Reef (1) / RBS 19mm Batten Set 2+2, Tides Marine Luff Slides/Batten Boxes (2)|
|Genoa||145% RF - Triradial Club Race, Foam Luff/UV Cover White|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fresh Water Tank||2 x 75.71 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 56.78 l (Aluminium)|
|Holding Tank||1 x ()|