1 of 22
McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.
A true classic 33ft sailboat, ready to go for the 2021 season!
Countless upgrades over past five plus years. There are very few classic sailboats as well balanced and performance designed as the 33 foot Pearson 10M. It is a Bill Shaw-designed racing hull configured to be a cruiser racer by Pearson Sailboats. It became one of the first cruiser racer one design classes with over 230 built. This is one of the best performing Pearson 10Ms due to numerous upgrades, and also being one of the few 10M tall rigs which greatly improves the overall performance.
Fantastic value for a boat that will bring many more years of enjoyment - highly recommended.
The Pearson 10M offers so much in a 33' sailboat. It is a great example of a Bill Shaw design that lives up to the label racer/cruiser. The cockpit & deck layout are uncluttered, efficient and safe. With a 29'2" waterline & an 11' beam, you have space and efficiency for entertaining, cruising offshore or racing around the course. Her low profile deck & high aspect ratio rig give her the look of a thoroughbred.
Over the past six years almost every part has been replaced or repaired.
- Replaced all standing rigging, turnbuckles, and chain plates.
- New Harkin IV dual track furler
- New hydraulic backstay
- New lifelines and number of stanchions reinforced
- LED navigation lights
- Updated electronics: tacktick wireless electronic package and new GPS
- New interior cushions
- New cockpit cushions
- New bimini
- Pressurized fresh water
- Dripless stuffing box
- Batteries recently replaced
- All thru hulls serviced. Head thru hulls replaced.
- New head toilet installed
- LED navigation lights and some interior LED lighting
- Bottom – sand blasted, barrier coat applied, racing hard finish applied, wet sanded.
- Atomic Four – basically rebuilt (new head casket, new fuel pumps, new carborator, new exhaust piping, raw water cooling system serviced, new impeller, etc.)
- Banks mainsail with full battens, two reefs, draft stripes and sail #206
- Three headsails (163%,145%, 115%)
- Three spinnakers - light/medium/heavy
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Shore power
- Upgraded mainsheet traveler with additional purchase
- Cockpit shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.