The Cheoy Lee Clipper 33 is a beautiful ketch by famed marine designer A. E. Luders. (Ketch/Cutter, Jib, Staysail, Main and Mizzen)
The seller is a Captain and owned this boat for over 10 years. He enjoyed sailing her solo and with his friends. He has taken this boat to Catalina many times and it is capable of going many more. The reason why he is selling her is because he doesn't have the time now to put more work into the boat. There are still minor thing that need to be completed to make her a more comfortable weekend cruiser. She comes with new sail covers, rail covers, helm cover and a B&G chart plotter at the helm. She is powered by 20hp Beta Marine diesel engine was installed new in 2012 with only 240 hours.
- Solid boat with fiberglass haul, 33 feet on deck, LWL 24 feet, draws 4 feet, Beam 10 feet
- The hull is a long keel which is a full keel with a slight cut away on the leading edge. The rudder is attached to the back end of the keel. With a cutout for the propeller.
- 20 hp Beta Marine diesel engine, 2100 rpm will drive the boat a haul speed 5.5 to 6.0 knots.
- Portable Honda Generator.
- Installed a 10-gal drinking water under the settee connected to hand pumps in the galley and head. (Need to connect fill and vent)
- 45 gal fuel in two stainless steel tanks located port and starboard of the engine.
- 50 gal fresh water stainless steel tank located under the “V” birth. Pressurized water pump. With spare pump.1 head with 20+ gal holding tan.
- 1 head with 20+ gal holding tank located under the saloon deck. New fiberglass/plywood. Mounting and wiring for a macerator pump are in the bilge. New macerator pump onboard.
- CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) stove and oven
- Can sleep up to 5.
- Sails Main, Jib, Stay-sail, and Mizzen. Older sails in good condition. Stitching and fabric are strong. Included is a Tan-Bark Jib sail and an Asymmetric Spinnaker. Both are in good condition.
- She needs a bottom paint.
If you are looking for a solid classic sailboat, check this Cheoy Lee Clipper 33 "Pacific Spirit". Call the listing broker for viewing appointments.
Hello, thanks for viewing this awesome vessel and for visiting our website, aglyachtsales.com.
If you need more information about this vessel, or would like a viewing appointments or a live video tour, please feel free to call me at (360) 621-4682 or email me at Leilani@aglyachtsales.com.
Let's talk and we can discuss other available options for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Stay Safe. Leilani Wales, CPYB