£4,500 (A$7,836) tax not aplicable
|Hull Shape||Monohull |
|Offered By||Maiden Marine|1977 Jaguar 27
"The Jaguar 27 is a stiff, well balanced cruising yacht with a good turn of speed and will punch to windward happily without making life too uncomfortable on board". Sailing Today. A much used yacht, now in need of some tlc. Accommodation for up to 6, equipped for coastal use. There is a Waveline 2.7m tender with Honda 2.3hp outboard (2013) and an SBS yard trailer (2015) available by separate negotiation.
Available to view by appointment. Please contact Maiden Marine on 015394 88050 to arrange.
GRP hull, deck and coach house. FIn keel (1.32m draft), swept spade rudder with tiller steering.
Powered by a yanmar 1GM10 9hp inboard diesel fitted in 2000 driving a 2 bladed fix propeller. 2 X 12V batteries charged via engine or shore power charger. There is currently an undiagnosed battery drain.
Sails and Rigging
Burmuden sloop with deck stepped alloy mast and spars and stainless wire standing rigging. The lager than average sail wardrobe includes:
- Fully battened Mainsail by Kemp - said to be in "Fair condition".
- Roller furling Genoa 100%, high cut by Kemp - said to be in "good condition".
- Roller furling Genoa 150% by Kemp - said to be in "excellent condition".
- Conventional Spinnaker - said to be on "good condition"
- Asymmetric cruising chute (2011) - said to be in "excellent condition".
Accommodation and layout
Accommodation for 6 with a V berth double in a separate forecabin, convertible double in the saloon plus 2 single berths. Galley to port with 2 burner gas hob and grill. Chart table to starboard with electronics panel and instruments. Separate head to starboard between the saloon and forecabin. Diesel cabin heating. Upholstery recovered in 2019. The 40 lt water tank was replaced in 2019.
The inventory includes:
- Raymarine ST50 Depth / log / speed
- Raymarine ST 50 Wind (not working)
- Raymarine ST50 Compass
- Raymarine C70 Plotter / radar and Raystar 125 GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Navigation lights
- Forgen 500 Wind generator (not fitted)
- Diesel heating (needs servicing)
- Clock & barometer
- Anchor with chain & warp
- Bilge pumps x 2
- Warps and fenders
- CD player & radio
- Sprayhood (new 2020)
Available by separate negotiation:
- Waveline 2.7m tender (2013)
- 2.3hp Honda outboard (2013)
- SBS yard trailer (2015)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Manual Bilge Pump||✓|
|Fully Battened Mainsail||✓|
|Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker||✓|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x ()|
1936 International One Design
1977 Jaguar 27
2023 Beneteau Antares 9
2016 Beneteau Oceanis 35