Price Drop: A$9,639 (4 Sep)
1974 C&C 35
ANOTHER PRICE DROP , Offers Encouraged!!
Classic C&C 35, great performance, lively, and confidence inspring. Cat's Paw has had many upgrades over the pat 10 -15 years. diesel engine, sails and electronics.
see the full specifications tab for the whole description.
Overall and upgrades
Cat's Paw was purchased new by the current owners father in 1975. she was sold and then purchased by the current owner in 2004. Lots of sailing and cruising over the years from Annapolis to here in Mattapoisett. Unfortunately the time has come for a new owner.
- New Doyle Mainsail in 2016
- 150% genoa older in age but serviceable
- Spinnaker - older hasn't been used since 2004
- Raymarine Hybrid touch chartplotter 2016/2017 ish
- Ray marine auto pilot
- Ray Marine wind speed and depth
- Perkins fresh Water Cooled 3cylinder diesel engine (approx 28hp)
- 3 blade feathering propeller
- dripless shaft seal
- 50w solar panel
- lines, fenders and life jackets
- 2 anchors , chain and 100' + of rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
227.12 l ()
1 x 113.56 l (Aluminium)
1 x 75.71 l (Plastic)