1970 Columbia Yacht 4313m
Price Drop: A$15,467 (19 Sep)
|Hull Material||Fibreglass|1970 Columbia Yacht 43
The light displacement of the Columbia 43 affords considerable speed and agility, whilst the roomy, comfortable interior make 'BLACKFISH' the ideal sailboat for full-time liveaboard blue water sailors.
The 10' cushioned cockpit offers ample space for the helmsman and numerous guests beneath a solid frame Sunbrella shade cloth, whilst a solid fibreglass bimini shields the companionway further forward.
The multilevel sky-lit saloon features a "U" shaped dining area with central table across from a spacious, open-style port side galley. Bunk berths and a long settee in the forward, lower tier of the saloon offer comfortable living space as well as ample stowage.
The wide V berth in the main bow cabin is lined with neat, varnished dark wood shelving and cabinets, breezy and well lit beneath a sizeable overhead hatch.
A proven, swift passage maker this much-loved cruising home now awaits new owners and new adventures.
Entering the interior down the shallow companionway steps you immediately feel the spaciousness. A small dinette to starboard doubles as the nav station. Moving forward the saloon has a pair of bunks to starboard and the owners cabin is full forward.
Force 10 gimbaled oven with two burner stove, wide bench space and large stainless steel sink, with chest style refrigeration and storage space, as well as drawer compartments and sizeable hull side cabinets.
EchoTech watermaker 260 DML
Batteries & Electrics
Xantrex PROwatt SV2000 inverter, AirX Primus Wind generator.
Electronics & Navigation
- Clipper Echo Sounder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Garmin 740S GPS & echo sounder
- Garmin GPS map 76Csx
- Garmin Radar 18 HD/24
- Raymarine ST 60 wind instrument
- VHF 155 West Marine
- VHF Antenna Galaxy 5525-HP
- VHF Standard Horizon
- Vesper Marine AIS WatchMate
Mast & Rigging
- Spare main and jib halyards
- Spare jib and staysail sheets
- RICHARD jibe preventer
- Garhauer telescopic vang
- Telescopic spinnaker pole (new)
- Miscellaneous blocks and tackles
- Macksail Main sail 9 oz Dacron, three reefs
- Macksail Jib 110% 9 oz Dacron (2013) with ARKEN furler
- Macksail Staysail 9 oz Dacron (2103) with ARKEN furler
- Macksail Gennaker 0.5 oz nylon (2015)
- Staysail Gennaker 0.5 oz nylon (2009)
- 2 x Barlow self-tailing spinnaker winches
- 2 x Lewmar self-tailing staysail winches (2015)
- 2 x self-tailing reefing winches (2015)
- 1 x mast self tailing spinnaker winch (2015)
- 2 x personal flotation devices, Automatic/Manual
- 6 x Type II USCG approved life jackets
- 2 x USCG approved type IV Horseshoe buoy
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps
- Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (incl service kit)
- PAR Self-priming bilge pump
- 4 x Type B1 chemical fire extinguishers
- USCG approved day and night flares valise
- Revere Offshore commander Life raft (2016)
- Life sling overboard rescue system
- Delta Drogue Paratech with 100 m 3/4 nylon rode (2015 unused)
- Globafix iPro GPS EPIRB
- 25 kg ROCNA with 100 m high tensile chain
- 20 kg CQR anchor with 100 m 5/8 nylon & 40ft 3.8 chain
- 37 X Fortress with 10 m 3/8 chain and 65 m nylon rode
- MAKO Windlass 500 watt
Dinghy & Outboard
West Marine inflatable dinghy with fibreglass floor. Tohatsu 4 stroke 6 hp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 200 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 200 l ()|
1970 Columbia Yacht 43
1986 Custom Schooner
2007 Benford Dory
1984 Custom Pieter Beeldsnijder