Nimble and lightweight, the 110 Sport® is a skiff that capably handles a variety of uses, including as a fishing boat, utility boat or yacht tender. Stylish, high-end touches round out a premium runabout experience in a very manageable size for your every adventure, inspiring confidence with every touch and turn.
- Stainless-steel side rails for added safety and security.
- Fiberglass console with no-feedback steering affords pilot comfort and easy control. (Sport)
- Removeable fuel tank and a 25-hp Mercury® engine power family fun and make refueling easy.
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain offers multipurpose storage.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 11 ft 4 in
Beam: 5 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 2 ft 7 in no top
Deadrise: 12 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 460 lbs
Transom Height: 1 ft 8 in
Max Load Capacity: 845 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Mercury 25 ELPT FourStroke 25 HP
Fuel Tanks: (3 Gallons)
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- Bow cleat
- Bow lifting eye
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Red graphics
- Side rails
- Stern eyes / lifting eyes with cleats (2)
- Swim ladder
- Drink holders (2)
- Fiberglass console
- Mercury® control
- Safety switch
- Steering wheel
- Fiberglass bench seats (2)
- 25 ELPT FourStroke Mercury engine
- Aluminum propeller
- Battery box
- Navigation lights
- No-feedback steering
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.