SPEED UP YOUR PULSE. SLOW DOWN YOUR MIND.
Entertainment whenever you want. Comfort whenever you stay. The S330 delivers the performance of a Sport Cruiser : agile, speedy and exciting. Yet behind its racy profile hides a spacious two cabin motor yacht measuring up to much bigger boats. It's time to enjoy.
FUN AT FIRST SIGHT : GREAT DESIGN CAN BE THAT SIMPLE.
Take a look at the S330, and your holidays have already started. The dynamic hull promises plenty of thrilling moments, whilst the sleek and light weight look immediately creates the mood for an easygoing time out.
SUMMER IS A SEASON - MAKE IT A WAY OF LIFE !
DYNAMIC HULL DESIGN - The sculptured hull provides excellent performance whilst giving light and space to the interior.
TWO OPENING ROOF SECTIONS - Maximum versatility and comfort for guests. Shade and sun where you need them.
TWO SUNBEDS FORE AND AFT - For maximum guest comfort convert the cockpit table into a large additional sunbed.7
COMFORT FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE - 6 seats in the cockpit and the U-shaped sofa and a double co-pilot seat accommodate 8 passengers.
HIGHEST CEILINGS BELOW DECK - The ceiling height in the cabins and saloon is unique in this category and gives plenty of space and light.
BIGGEST BEDS IN ITS CATEGORY - Two fully equipped private cabins and an unrivalled bed size for a sport boat in the 33 foot category.
enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE, combine functionality with DESIGN.
The entire SEALINE range is born of the same values : each yacht features wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design with German engineering. With all of these trademarks the S330 displays the true spirit of SEALINE.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : single Volvo Penta D6-340 - Stern Drive fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
STANDARD ENGINE OPTION :
1 x Volvo Penta D6 340 27/28 knots
ENGINE OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
1 x Volvo Penta D6 400 31/32 knots
2 x Volvo Penta D3 220 31/32 knots.
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 4 Hull windows not openable (master cabin, guest cabin port side, galley, saloon).
* 2 Hull windows with openable porthole (guest cabin port side and toilet).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, double anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass , bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "U"shaped bench with fixed backrest and table with fixed leg.
* Manual bimini.
* External galley with sink, hot and cold water and storage.
* Pilot seat plus two co pilots seats.
* Table in cockpit with fixed leg and cover, on port side.
* Electric Engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 1 x 95 Ah.
* Battery charger 50A (for engine batteries only).
* 1 x Volvo Penta D6 (340hp) stern drive propeller : G3.
* Volvo engine instrumentation 2.5" display.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 570 L
* Fuel filter.
* 12v and 230v electric system with 230v shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), guest cabin (1), galley (2), toilet (1) and 12v on dashboard (1).
* Batteries - Service : 2 x 160Ah.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Manual toilet.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Holding tank (85l).
* Water tank (220l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (22l).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
* Navigation lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - Master cabin with "V" berth, wardrobe and drawers underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable. Open access to saloon.
* B1 - Saloon with "L" shaped sofa and storage. Galley with stowage, fridge, 2 burner gas hob and sink with draining basin, fully equipped head with handheld shower.
* C1 - Guest cabin with double berth, 1 wardrobe and storage.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material and upholstery helmsman seat in SARDINA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Bedheads in master cabin in : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card) and guest cabin in soft material.
* Saloon and galley flooring and cabins in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Heads flooring - wood style.
* Identified locations for had held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.
THE NEW SEALINE S330 SURPRISES YOU WITH A RANGE OF UNIQUE FEATURES.
GERMAN PRECISION AND PASSION FOR THE SEA. THAT´S WHAT A SEALINE IS MADE OF.
In 2013, the Sealine brand found a worthy new home on the German Baltic coast. At our shipyard in Greifswald we have perfected the interplay between state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and skilled employees.
The outstanding people in our team perform their work with enormous experience, a deep understanding of the customer and great dedication. Above all, we believe that what holds true for the experienced boater, also holds true for us as boat builders: “Never sail against the sea, sail with it”. Beyond the individual skill, there is something which genuinely binds all of us at Sealine: A great passion for the sea