THE C530. THE SPORTY CABRIOLET FOR THE SEA.
Designed for the 7 seas. Dedicated to the 6 senses.
Breathe the fresh air and let the sun caress your skin. This fabulous cruiser brings you closer to the elements of nature than you have ever been before.
At first sight to the C530 stands out from the crowd, here are just a few of her special features....
TWO SPECTACULAR SUN ROOFS
Open the two electric roofs and let the sunshine accompany you on your summer holiday. No 50 footer gives you that feeling of driving a cabriolet.
OPEN AIR COCKPIT GRILL
Stay among your family and friends while cooking. With the smartly placed outdoor grill, fresh barbecue food can be served directly from the bathing platform.
VERSATILE SEATING AREAS
Cockpit and bow area can be either prepared for seating or sunbathing. Enjoy two sundecks, two dining places or a mix of both possibilities.
UNIQUE DINNETTE ON THE BOW
On the foredeck there is a separate dinette for entertaining and alfresco dining - featuring a U-shaped seating area and atmospheric pop-up lights.
SLIDING DOOR ON EACH SIDE.
When opened, the side doors intensify the airy atmosphere in the saloon. Moreover, they provide quick access to the bow area.
UNLIMITED PANORAMIC VIEW
Stunning seascapes wherever you look ! The panoramic windows of 5.8 meters are beyond comparison to other boats in this class. The amount of light inside is unique to the C530.
enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE, combine functionality with DESIGN.
All Sealine models are born of the same values. They feature wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design along with German Engineering. With these trademarks the C530 displays the true spirit of Sealine.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : twin Volvo Penta IPS700 - POD Drives fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
ENGINE OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
2 x Volvo Penta IPS 800 Pod drives
Contact our Sealine Office now for more details on the optional extras that are available and for your personalised quotation.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Black.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin on portside, VIP cabin on port side)
* 5 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin on stbd side, VIP cabin on stbd side, guest cabin toilets)
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : WHITE, with stainless steel inlay
* SEALINE steering wheel tilting system, joystick and throttles
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
* Panoramic full, clear glass windows with door to starboard side and two fixed skylights in saloon
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
* Bathing platform and steps to cockpit with teak, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
* Seating bench with fixed backrest at stern on port side with storage and foldable teak bar, electric bimini
* U-shaped bench at bow with storage box
* Manual engine hatch
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual
* Batteries-Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12V, battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries)
* 2 Volvo Penta IPS700 - Pod Drive including joystick control with propeller N3
* Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 7" display
* Manual interceptor System
* Fuel tank capacity : 1560 L
* Fuel Filter
* 12V and 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection.
* Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (3), VIP cabin ( 2), Galley (2), guest cabin (1), toilets (1) engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1)
* Batteries-service : 3 x 260Ah / 12V, inverter / charger 12V / 3000W - 150A
* Country version : EU / AUS
* Electric toilets
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room
* Front screen demister
* Holding tank (340L)
* Water tank (766L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L)
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system
* Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
* A1 - VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and two bedside tables. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head.
* B1 - Guest cabin with twin berths, one draw underneath, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with handheld shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover
* C1 - Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage, mirrors and two bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat with wood cover
* D1 - Engine room with possibility to upgrade to option D2 (storage room) or D3 (crew cabin)
* E1 - Saloon with two sofas, convertible into U-shaped sofa. Pilot and co-pilot seats with sideboard behind. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink draining basin
* Saloon table with fixed leg
* Workshop in galley - CORIAN, colour : PEBBLE GREY (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA , colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
* Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card)
* Upholstery helmsman seats and bed frames in all cabins : LONG ISLAND LEATHER colour : PALISANDER (according to colour card) Cabin bedheads in SPRADLING HORIZON Colour : IVOIRE and bedframes in diamante, colour METEOR.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins
* Carpet in cabins (according to color card)
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card)
* Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card)
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied)
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag