Available now - this striking new Intender model from Interboat is finished with a cream hull and fitted with a latest generation Volvo Penta D3 220 hp diesel engine.
The Intender 950 is the largest tender in the Interboat fleet and is offered with a choice of steering positions, either aft or centrally on the starboard side.
In the cabin is a fully equipped wet room which includes toilet and sink. Those who stay overnight on board will have access to a comfortable double bed and plenty of storage space.
RCD Category B - Offshore
What is most striking is the outdoor area with a very spacious sun bed , the large L-shaped sofa with six ‘adult’ seats and the luxury outdoor bar with refrigerator, sink and cooking facilities.
• Sea-weed filter system
• Emergency tiller
• Fuel valve
• Electric bilge pump
• Manually operated bilge pump
• Insulated engine compartment
• Bowthruster 75 kgf, with battery
• Automatic ‘Fire Pro’ fre extinguishing system
• RPM counter with hour counter
• Fuel level gauge
• Engine temperature gauge
• Helm indicator
• Shore power system with battery charger and a 12-220 V inverter 2000W
• 1 x 108 Ampère/hour starter battery
• 2 x 200 Ampère/hour service battery
• USB/12 Volt socket on steering column
• Single 220 Volt socket near cupboard and in toilet compartment
• Double 220 Volt socket in galley
• Water level gauge
• Waste water level gauge
• Voltmeter for starter and service batteries
• Raised and prolonged railings along deck
• Windshield (5 piece with 3 wipers)
• Hi-macs worktops in galley and toilet compartment
• 12" 'glass cockpit' display
• Electric anchor winch
• Compressor cooler in port bench approx. 80l.
• Deck shower
• Hot water system with 30 litre boiler
• Electrically operated toilet
• Diesel tanks 600 litre
Wood / Esthec®
• Esthec on deck
• Big table for L- shaped bench