New Galeon 370 HTC
Contact us to receive the latest options price list and availability.
GALEON 370 HTC
2 x Volvo Penta D4-270 DPI (Engine options available)
- Oak - Matt Paint
- 3 Cabin + 1 Toilet
- Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Electric Sliding Tinted Glass Roof in Saloon
- Entrance Aluminium Doors to Saloon
- Aluminium Skipper Side Doors
- Tinted Glass Skylight in Saloon
- Large Hull Window in Master Cabin
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Bowthruster with Joystick
- Air Conditioning System (24000 BTU)
- Generator Paguro 6000
- Electric Ceramic Stove (Two Hobs) in Galley (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (85l)
- Curtains in Saloon and Cabins, Shutters in Bow Cabin
- Manual Blinds for Aft Roof Skylights
- Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Bow Sofa with Foldable Backrest
- Multifunctional Aft Sofa in Cockpit
- Extended Bathplatform W/O Teak 900mm
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Cockpit Cover
- Antifouling (Black)
- Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 9 RV-EU with Transducer B60
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB) (2 Speakers) and Remote on Fly (2 Speakers)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 22'' in Saloon
DELIVERY TO MED + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER
The Galeon 370 HTC is setting new standards with a customisable interior, great floor plan and competitive performance.
The 370 HTC shares the hull design and main features of the 360 FLY, offering a more sporty silhouette and a large glass sunroof over the helm station.
The cockpit area is fitted with a sofa with a drop down backrest and a table.
Extend the cockpit seating by opening the cockpit doors and flip the saloon seat to face the aft.
The more adventurous passengers might opt for the bow sundecks or the innovative front seat for a thrilling ride.
Inside, a large comfortable seating area faces the well-equipped galley, with the helm station moved forward. The driver is sure to appreciate the starboard sliding doors that allow for easy access to the bow during mooring.
The 370 HTC is available in a two or three cabin layout.
All cabins offer standing height and extra storage that comes handy during longer cruises.
The incredible three cabin layout down below complete with a shower fitted bathroom. Bunk beds in the guest cabin boost the number of berths down below to six, perfect for large families.
Length of the hull [m] 9,99 [ft] 32’9’’
Length overall [m] 11,37/ 11,75 [ft] 37'4''/ 38'7''
Beam of the hull [m] 3,43 [ft] 11'3''
Beam overall [m] 3,48 [ft] 11'5''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] TBD [ft] TBD
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 400 [US Gal] 2 x 106
Water tank capacity [dm3] 350 [US Gal] 92
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] TBD [lbs] TBD
Maximum load [kg] TBD [lbs] TBD
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2 x 147/200
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2 x 221/300
Crew limit 10