Available for Order: Fort Lauderdale
Offering an easily accessible walkaround deck layout with shaded protection for seven people, the Axopar 37 T-Top is a wonderfully sociable boat with a wide and universal appeal. Promising unforgettable days on the water, the shaded Axopar 37 T-Top is perfect if you love water sports and like to sunbathe where possible. The design ensures your family and guests will enjoy that wind-in-the-hair feeling, but still arrive in cool comfort and true boating style.
With plenty of freedom to relax and move around, you’ll find the uncluttered deck layout ideal for owners wishing to bring, for example, scuba-diving gear, or fishing tackle with them, most of the time.
There are seven fixed seats underneath a permanently fixed, rigid T-Top and with the fairly unique and versatile canopy option in place, this boat can still be used anywhere around the world, even in winter.
With ‘queen-size’ overnight accommodation for two from the standard double cabin, it’s great to know you can embark on the occasional long-distance, overnight cruise to that favorite coastal destination or little known private and secluded bay.
For additional information please contact
At: (954) 926-5250 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HULL AND DECK
Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING
Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck, three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function, Centre helm driving position with lowered floor level, Sun-Top roof and arches in white color with large sliding canvas mid section, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft seats, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels, Illuminated push buttons, Hydraulic steering with tilt function, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, Co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door.
LED Sun-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Heavy duty windscreen wiper, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
All 37 models have a spacious and bright forecabin with lounge seating, a queen size bed, a fixed cupboard and a toilet with privacy curtains.
ACCESS HATCH TO FORECABIN
Access to the forecabin through the sliding access hatch next to the console. HELM
Modern, clean dashboard design with console fitting up to two 12” optional plotters. The console features illuminated pushbuttons, leather steering wheel with tilt function, 2 x cup holders, co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet and a compass.
SUNBED ON FOREDECK
The foredeck features a large sunbed with cup holders and optional cushions.
ADJUSTABLE TABLE IN COCKPIT
The 37 TT and ST models are fitted with an adjustable table in the cockpit. The front seats can be turned to face the sofa for entertaining 7 guests by the table.
DAY CRUISER AFT CABIN
All models can be equipped with a day cruiser cabin on aft deck sleeping 2 persons with twin flush Lewmar roof hatches and side windows.
AFT CABIN BERTH
The optional day cruiser aft cabin offers a bright and roomy interior which comfortably sleeps two persons and has roof hatches and windows on each side for maximum light intake.
AFT CABIN ENTRANCE
The entrance to the aft cabin on the TT/ST models is through the middle part of the aft sofa in the cockpit.
AFT CABIN SUNBED
The aft cabin can be equipped with optional cushions for a second sunbed onboard.
SLIDING SUN AWNING
The 37 TT roof can be fitted with an optional sliding sun awning which gives more shade on the aft sunbed.
All 37 models feature a walk-around deck for easy handling and access.
The 37 range features a large cargo hatch in the front cabin roof for easy and fast loading of gear into the boat.
FENDER STORAGE & COOLER BOX
There are two large fender and rope storages on aft deck with cooler box function on port side.
ANCHOR BOX AND STOWAGE LOCKER
The bow features an anchor box with drainage and a large stowage locker.
The cabinet in the forecabin can be equipped with an optional sink with faucet and a gas hob. If you prefer to have a kitchen module in the cockpit instead please have a look in the layout section at the alternative layout of the cockpit.
• Additional seating cushions on foredeck
• Aft deck folding seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin)
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
• Canopy, RED
• Closed toilet wall
• Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
• Electric grill 230V (only w. wet bar and shore power 230V)
• Electric windlass in stern, Engbo Midi 201 + remote control
• Esthec only in cockpit, Platinum/White
• Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
• Folding anchor windlass in bow + remote control (only with bow thruster)
• Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
• Harbor cover for aft deck, Sunbrella RED (only with aft cabin)
• Harbor cover for fore deck, RED
• Harbor cover for wet bar option, Sunbrella RED
• Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
• Hull color Grey
• LED courtesy lights, front cabin and cockpit
• LED deck and cockpit lights, 11pcs (incl. in premium package)
• Livewell STBD aft storage
• Search light
• Seats, Niroxx
• Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shower on Aft Deck
• Side rails
• Sink in front cabin
• Sliding sun roof, aft deck
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx (only with Day Cruiser Cabin)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex (only w. Day Cruiser Cabin)
• Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Niroxx
• Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Silvertex
• Teak table on front deck
• Underwater lights
• Waterski pole
• Wood floor in front cabin
• Mercury upgrade package, Active Trim, VV Mobile, TDS
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Communication Garmin VHF300i
• Radar GMR18 18HD
• Sonar module Garmin GSD
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Audio ugrade2, 1 x subwoofer on aft deck and 5ch amplifier (only w. UpgradeAudio
• Audio upgrade1, 4 x speakers + 2x 4ch amplifier
• Control unit for Fusion system, Front Cabin
• Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers