Available in Store: Tampa
This new 2020 Axopar 28 Cabin is powered by twin 200HP Mercury outboards with 5" VesselView. It features the Brabus line Platinum Grey hull and the wet bar feature. The 28 Cabin is one of the most comfortable models in its size range, offering shelter from surprise rain storms and sun, allowing you to fully enjoy your day on the ocean.
Electronics at the helm include a Garmin GPSMap 1222, Sonar Module Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM, Garmin VHF 110i, a trim tab joystick, and a Fusion audio unit with four speakers, a subwoofer, and a four-channel amplifier. Other features at the helm include a captain and copilot seat, a copilot grab rail, the dash with electronics, a leather steering wheel, a document pocket, a wrap-around windscreen, a 12V charger, and cup holders.
The cabin features an aft sofa, a removable table, LED lights, a top loading refrigerator under the helm seat, a sink under the copilot seat, wood floor, and interior speakers. The overhead retractable canvas roof and sliding port and starboard doors allow for plenty of ventilation while still allowing for protection from the elements. The helm seats have a swivel function to turn and face the removable table or to create a berth with the convertible sofa.
Forward of the cabin is a head compartment with an electric flush toilet, storage space, a cabinet and sink, a large mirror, and overhead lights.
Exterior features include a bow lounge convertible to a sun bed, a removable bow table, side rails, an aft deck shower, a targa arch with roof rails, six cleats, navigation lights, a rub rail, a Brabus line Platinum Grey hull, underwater lights, port transom cooler, two aft deck folding seats with a table, a swim platform, and a swim ladder. The wet bar feature includes a countertop, a refrigerator, a sink, and cabinet space. It is a must for entertaining guests!
For additional information please contact
At: (727) 939-8900 or via email at email@example.com
LAY-OUT AND SEATING
FRONT DECK STOWAGE AREA / TOILET
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE40
• Cooler in aft port storage
• Electric windlass in bow
• Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
• Freshwater system
• Harbor cover for fore deck
• Protective window covers
• Refrigerator in aft port storage
• Shore power 120v with 20Ah charger
• Side rails
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Table on foredeck
• Targa Arch with rodholders and roof rails
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM 42l
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Underwater Lights
• Waterski pole
• Communication Garmin VHF 115i
• Sonar module Garmin GSD
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
• Audio upgrade1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amplifier
• Audio upgrade2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier
• Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit