The newly redesigned 2019 Deep Impact 399 Sport is certainly a departure from the traditional center console styling. The patented panoramic glass hard top design is not only unique, but also provides improved aerodynamics, reduced drag and increased efficiency.
The expansive size of the new roof provides plenty of protection while still providing a feeling of openness from the incorporated flush mounted dark tint acrylic panoramic overhead panels with plenty of comfortable seating and roominess throughout the cockpit.
The oversized center console cabin not only offers impressive head room, it also features a full sized forward berth, sink, head system and air conditioning.
The Deep Impact 399 Sport's handling is also very impressive. When the seas become a challenge, you'll be confident that your ride will be soft and dry.
For those looking for speed, handling and fuel efficiency, look no further. The Deep Impact Custom Boats have always been recognized as a performance leader. With Quad 350 Mercury Verados, the 399 Sport will keep you at the front of the pack.
Check out a few of the key features of this gorgeous 2019 399 Sport below:
- High Gloss Bright White Gel Color
- Rear Facing Seat
- Diamond Stitched Upholstery
Power, Control and Capacity:
- Quad Mercury 350 Verados - Painted Silver
- Bow Thruster
- 420 Gal. Fuel Tank (Useable)
- Mercury DTS Controls
- 17" GPS, Garmin 8617 - Each Glasshelm Chartplotter
- 7" GPSMAP Garmin 7607
- GMI 20 Garmin Marine Instrument
- 1Kw Transducer only
- GSD 24 Garmin Advance Sonar Module
Premium JL Audio System:
- JL Audio M Series - 2 overhead speakers, 4 gunwale speakers, 2 subs, 2 amps
- 1 Additional amp, 2 speakers, 1 sub
- Air Conditioning
- Windlass, Anchor, Chain
- Dive Ladder
- Dive Door
- LED Underwater Lighting
- Sea Dek Flooring system