This new world designed by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 offers the key to a new art of having a wonderful time at sea together.
L.O.A max: 19.16m - 62'10"
Hull length: 18.13m - 59'6"
L.W.L.: 17.88m - 58'8"
Beam: 5.33m - 17'6"
Deep draft: 2.98m - 9'9"
Deep ballast weight: 5,900kg
Shallow draft: 2.38m 7'10"
Shallow ballast weight: 6,800kg
Air draft: 27.75m
Light displacement (EC): 26,108kg
Fuel capacity: 1,000L
Fresh water capacity: 1,060L
Engine power (shaft line): 170Hp
Mainsail (Roller furling mast): 73m2
Genoa (106%): 83m2
Asymmetric spinnaker: 300m2
Code 0: 165m2
Architects / Designers
Naval Architect: Berret-Racoupeau
Yacht Design • Design: Andreani Design
All the sail trim of the Oceanis 62 is brought back to the helm stations Teak with black caulking
• Traditional 9/10ths tapered anodised aluminium mast - deck-stepped - 3 sets of swept back spreaders, steaming light
• Folding mast steps
• Anodised aluminium boom
• Stainless steel standing rigging
• Split backstay (hydraulic option)
• Rigid boom vang (hydraulic option)
• Genoa furler (electrical option) - drum on deck
• 2 Stand-up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch
• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 genoa sheet turning blocks • Complete running rigging:
• 9 Clutches (2 as an option for staysail halyard and spinnaker halyard) • 2 Rope tail bags
• Preparation for downwind sail rigging (asymmetric spinnaker - Code 0) • 2 Flag halyards
Dacron furling genoa, double thickness with UV protection strip
Fully-battened Dacron mainsail with logo, double thickness
Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag in Natural colour
(accessible from each helm station)
2 Electric genoa sheet winches (Code 0 / Spinnaker) - self tailing 70.2 STC
1 Starboard manual manoeuvre winch - 46.2 STC
1 Port electric primary winch (H50.2 STECH)
2 Speedgrip winch handles
2 Winch handle holders
Stainless steel bowsprit with single stem roller, Tack for asymmetrical spinnaker or Code 0 Self-draining chain locker
Lockable access panel to the chain locker in the sail locker
24 V - 2 000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control
Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter
8 aluminium mooring cleats (400mm / 1’4’’)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.