Welcome to the market from our GRANDE COLLECTION the designer vessel AZIMUT 27 METRI.
Designed by the renowned architect Achille Salvagni and with exterior by Stefano Righini, walking in to this yacht is like walking through the most luxurious, yet comfortable, home in the water. Every piece of furniture, every wall, every corner, was created to make this incredible vessel state of the art.
Built in Viareggio in our Mega Yacht facility with our Benetti products, this model has been designed and engineered according to the highest standards applied in the recreational industry, qualifying for the CE category A and NMMA Certification.
The most innovative yacht under 100' on the market. This dual voltage boat has a wide body bow provides a large master cabin with floor to ceiling windows with the most beautiful scenic views. An incredible superstructure wrapped in carbon fiber is just one of the reasons this yacht has more volume than any other 87' on the market. With a Naviop Advanced Monitoring System, everything is at your finger tips. Over $1.5M in upgrades have been installed on this vessel at factory level.
Key features on this vessel are:
- 5 staterooms with a large master at the main deck
- Jacuzzi with dual sunpad
- Area converter for international travels w/ seamless transfer
- 4th berth for a crew member
- comes with a 285 Williams tender, 2 seabobs, and many water toys
- Simrad top of the line navigation package with AIS 650
- FLIR infrared camera T450 and 4 exterior cameras
- Bow electric owning and bow removable full coverage sunshade
- Fly convertible hard top and fly aft electric awning
- $200K in upgraded audio and video package
- Painted Hull in the newest Azimut color, Island Volcanic
- Dual full size refrigerator in galley
- Full bar and separate barbecue station on flybridge
- Fins Stabilizer
- Duty paid
LISTING OFFERED BY: JANAINA PINA - MARINEMAX YACHT CENTER
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or call: Jana @ 954-732-8489
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.