DINAÏA is a greek flagged commercial vessel. She was built in GRP byItalian yard Sanlorenzo. Built to RINA class, she is designed byFrancesco Paszkowski with an interior by Amélie Gillier.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 cabins consisting of a master suite, 2VIPsuite, 2 double, all with entertainment centres and en-suite bathroom facilities.
The flybridge is designed for outdoor living, offering an al fresco dining option, comfortable seating, large sunpads and a Bimini. Equipped with Zero speed stabilizers.
- Sofa seating up to 6 guests
- 2 coffee tables with sofa and 2 armchairs - Speakers
- Direct access to the sundeck by stairs
MAIN DECK SALON
- Large windows
- Ample lounge area with low, comfortable couches for
up to 10 persons
- Coffee table separated from dining
- Dining table for up to 6 guests.
- N. 2 dining chairs on display + more stored
- Day head
- staircases to access the lower deck and the sundeck
The full-beam Master cabin is located on the lower deck
- - - - - -
Center lined Queen-size bed Desk with chair
flat screen Samsung TV
Ensuite bathroom with Shower, twin basins, and WC.
- Access to the 2nd pilot station
- Al-fresco dining for up to10 guests - 2pers Sofa and loungers
- Large pads for sunbathing
A flat sunbathing area is located forward, at bow.
TENDERS & TOYS
TENDER: WILLIAMS 445 - 4.5m TurboJet 120hp
Ski & Mono Ski
Snorkelling Equipment Fishing Equipment
Spear Fishing Equipment Jet Ski Sea Doo
1x Double Kayak 2x SUP
1 x windsurf
2x Carbon Bicycles
- Satellite TV with Apple TV in each cabin and main saloon
- Music is stored in the server and controlled by iPad
- Speakers aft on the main deck, in the main saloon and flybridge
- Wireless internet available
- Cablemaster Glendenning CM8 for shore socket 100/125A
ENGINE ROOM EQUIMPMENT
- Compressed air system with four connection:bow area, garage, engine room andflybridge
- Sewage Treatment system TECNICOMAR mod. Ecomar 32
SATELLITE AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- N°1 Empty Radome SEATEL ST24E - N°1 SEATEL ST24E
ALARMS & SECURITY
Raymarine CCTV system composed of: Three (4) x CAM 220 (camera), one (1) in maindeck cockpit, one(1) on main deck starboard corridor, one (1) in Control Room andone (1) the garage. Two (2) Flir AX8 with thermal option in Engine room. The costinclude also installation and commissioning of Raymarine technician.
Compliance for certification according to MCA LY3 (large commercial vessel short range navigation) for Malta registry
DINAIA BF 2019
Zero Speed Stabilizers
ENGINES AND GENERATORS
- Engines: 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M93 @491hrs each
- GENERATORS: 2 x 45KW @1870 hrs
Cruising speed: 24 knots Maximum speed: 30 knots
Fuel consumption: 700lt/hr@ 23kts Gen Daily Consumption : 150lt/ 24h
FLAG AND TAX STATUS
DINAÏA is registered as Commercial Yacht under the Greek Flag.
She holds a Greek VAT number for charters taking place in Greece.
Built to RINA class, she is designed by Francesco Paszkowski with an interior by Amélie Gillier.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 cabins consisting of a master suite, 2VIP suite, 2 double, all with entertainment centres and en-suite bathroom facilities.
The flybridge is designed for outdoor living, offering an al fresco dining option, comfortable seating, large sunpads and a Bimini.
Unique opportunity to purchase a new vessel full options and available immediately !