2018 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 42
- View Full Specifications
In Stock in US in August!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
The Pilot Saloon 42 is a NEW model from Wauquiez sailboats. This boat will be arriving to the East Coast USA in August and will be available to be viewed at the Newport and Annapolis Boat Shows.
This beautiful boat has been ordered with all the comforts for cruising including thrusters, ICW mast, electric winches and toilets, air conditioning, generator and many more options!
The Pilot Saloon range from Wauquiez has been built to the highest standard with the highest quality materials and fittings. Sail this boat around the bay or around the world!
Contact us for pricing and the full specification.
Please contact Dan Lockyer at 804-815-5054
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
Warranty: 2 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 38 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 26550 lbs Half Load
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Total Power: 80 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2018
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 80 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (162 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (110 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
TV set - Wired for 110V TV installation
Wind speed and direction
Furling genoa - 110% North Sails
Fully battened mainsail - North Sails
Electric winch - Primary and Halyard
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Bow thruster - In Tunnel 7CV
Microwave oven - Wired for US microwave
Generator - Fisher Panda 8000i
Shore power inlet
Inverter - 2000 W US Spec
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Teak cockpit - And Seats
Cockpit table - two (2) folding leaves fitted on a stainless steel support
Cockpit shower - Hot and Cold
Cockpit cushions - Sunbrella Beige / Heather
The Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 42 is an elegant, ocean-going, cruising sailboat, with excellent sailing capabilities and well-designed social spaces. The interior is comfortable and efficient and the unique pilot saloon design allows an abundance of natural light in and offers remarkable panoramic views to the outside. Sailors no longer have to choose between comfort and performance with the PS 42!
- GRP / Balsa sandwich hull built using a resin infusion process for an optimum resin/fibre ratio.
- Aramid outside layer in bow section for impact protection.
- Hull protected by the use of a bisphenolic resin on the external layers of the sandwich.
- Once-piece composite structure integrating lateral and longitudinal reinforcements glassed and bonded to the hull, spreading loads of appendages and rigging throughout the hull.
- GRP/Balsa sandwich deck built using a resin infusion process polyurethane bonded and mechanically fastenened to the hull.
- Electronically dimmable glass windows in coach roof for excellent visual and thermal comfort.
- Two (2) dorade boxes on coach roof with stainless steel protection guards and two (2) integrated dorades for aft cabin ventilation.
- Seven (7) flush opening deck hatches and portholes.
- Four (4) large fixed hull portlights with blinds.
- Teak on cockpit seats and cockpit floor
- Large cockpit table with two (2) folding leaves fitted on a stainless steel support.
- Three (3) large opening portlights for aft cabin ventilation.
- Gearlocker under helmseat – starboard
- Gas locker under helmseat - port
- Folding swimming platform with teak
- Removable swimming ladder
- Integrated storage for liferaft.
- Two (2) steering pedestals with consoles for electronics.
- Mechinal engine control throttle to starboard.
- Two (2) steering compasses
- Two-part stainless steel pushpit with three (3) closing wires end outboard engine support.
- Stainless steel pulpit
- (2) adequately sized fixed mooring cleats
- Stainless steel stanchions with three (3) 7X19 wire lifelines.
- Two (2) deck lifelines with stainless steel folding padeyes.
Three (3) folding padeyes in the cockpit for safety harnesses.
Two (2) stainless steel handrails on coach roof.
Self draining anchor locker with bitter end and 1000 W windlass with a vertical gypsy for 10 mm chain
Stainless steel bowsprit with integrated anchor roller.
Large Sail locker with an electric bilge pump
AC shore power outlet with connection cable.
*non Contractual - Manufacturer supplied specification
- CORIAN working countertops with integrated double sink and mixer tap.
- Premium quality stainless steel gimballed stove with oven.
- Solenoid safety valve for gas-circuit.
- 210L 12V refrigerator/freezer with stainless steel drawers.
- Drawers for cutlery, large pots and pans, various other locking spaces and waste bin.
- Opening hatch above galley.
- Exclusive Wauquiez crockery for 6 persons
*non-contractual manufacturer supplied specification
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.