The Prêt-à-Porter Concept.
Vismara believe their yachts should reflect the Prêt-à-Porter principle. A yacht that should be quite literally ‘ready to wear’. Owners should be gifted the opportunity to have exactly the yacht they want, the freedom to go where they want, but should face the minimum of distractions in getting there.
The Vismara Prêt-à-Porter range adopts design solutions developed and refined over 30 years along with the very latest in efficient construction techniques to create easily-customisable fast cruising yachts with a refreshingly clear, quick and simple 4-step ordering process.
• Choose your hull colour & deck finish – Bianco Avorio, Grigio Titanio or Blu Navy hull colours and Bianco Avorio or Burma Teak deck finishes • Choose your cabin layout – 16 four-cabin configurations are available • Choose your interior finish – Paint & Carbon Fibre or Wood & Carbon Fibre • Choose your equipment configuration – Easy Sailing’, ‘Luxury’ or ‘Race’
And that’s it… With many hundreds of possible variations*, the Vismara owner will receive their yacht ready to sail away from the dock, unique to their desires, complete with all necessary equipment, and all for a guaranteed fixed price from just Euro 1,500,000* that even includes launching and commissioning*.
• After the huge success of the Vismara V62 Mills-designed SuperNikka, the Vismara design team presents the new Vismara V62 Mills Prêt-à-porter. A fast cruiser developed directly from SuperNikka and continuing the Prêt-à-porter ‘ready to wear’ series production approach developed for the Vismara V50 Prêt-à-porter offering a multitude of pre-designed options coupled to three comprehensive specification levels with clear and simple fixed prices
• Transferring to new yachts the same technologies developed in more than 30 years of research and development, from regattas to fast cruises Vismara’s research is aim to give sailors the right to go cruising as fast as the competition racer without compromises to comfort or safety.
• The new Vismara V62 Mills Prêt-à-porter has the same design of the major sister in the bow and stern sections. The sail plan, consisting of 226 mq, is designed to ensure great performances, with easy handling. Her hull, rigging and deck equipment are all tuned for comfortable sailing at sea.
For more information on the Vismara Marine range of boats please contact:
Broker / Brand Manager
Office +1 866.607.5393
Cell: +1 571.426.2705
The hull is build using a female mould. Vismara’s philosophy of lightness is the core of this 62ft cruiser racer yacht. Constructed from a combination of fiberglass or carbon sandwich, vacuumed with epoxy resin, she is both extremely strong and secure. The hull, deck and bulkheads undergo a postcuration process at controlled temperature according to supplier’s technical sheets at no more than 60°. Structural reinforcements are laminated using unidirectional carbon fibres. The deck is a laminate of carbon fibre for ultimate strength,light weight and durability.
A big choises for the interior layout aim to ensure that the yachts is made to measure for each owners.
With the prêt-a-porter every comfortable amenity for the cruising of the entire family can be installed on board. Two different layout for the dinette, for the owners cabin and for the two stern cabins as well as the chance to have the crew cabin on the bow.
Three yacht configurations:
Vismara V62 Mills EASY SAILING
• Sails • Electric Winches • Carbon Fibre Mast • Bowthruster • Lithium Batteries • Heating • Safety Equipment • Radar
Price for the boat ready to sail*: Euro 1,500,000.00
Vismara V62 Mills LUXURY
• Sails • Electric Winches • Carbon Fibre Mast • Bowthruster • Teak Deck • Watermaker • Heating and Air Conditioning • Safety Equipment • Furling Boom • Radar • Generator • Lithium Batteries
Price for the boat ready to sail*: Euro 1,650,000.00
Vismara V62 Mills RACE
• Race Sails • Increased Electrial Winches • Carbon Fibre Mast • Race Carbon Fibre Boom • Carbon Fibre Rigging • Bowthruster • Lithium Batteries • Heating • Safety Equipment • Radar • B&G Instruments • Draft 3.50m
Price for the boat ready to sail*: Euro 1,700,000.00
• Specification items from ‘Luxury’ or ‘Race’ configurations may be applied to other V62 Mills Prêt-à-Porter configurations at additional cost.
• Vismara pride themselves in the ability to accommodate the requirements of their owners. The simplicity of the Prêt-à-Porter range centres around choosing from over 500 fixed variables, but should an owner wish for something a little different, this is of course possible, although it may come at a small additional cost.
• Launching and commissioning at Vismara Marine’s Viareggio shipyard is included with all Vismara Prêt-à-Porter yachts. To arrange delivery to alternative locations, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
• The above information does not constitute a contractual document. All content is subject to modification without notice. All prices are shown without VAT.