The newly developed C430 is the latest masterpiece from Sealine and fills the gap between the C330 and C530.
Like every new Sealine the C430 is unique in its class. With three tailor made premium cabins, a total of 26m2 of glass and intelligent IPS engines as standard it is the perfect boat in its 40ft class.
The new Sealine C430 is a dynamic and sporty motor boat that is thrilling in both design and driving experience. The price shown is for the vessel fitted with the standard specification shown below and excludes IVA and transport. Call us now for details on optional extras and for your personal quotation.
ENGINE OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
Twin Volvo Penta IPS 400 Pod Drive ( Fitted as Standard)
Twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 Pod Drive
Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 Pod Drive
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Star White, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Black.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in grey with Sealine logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 4 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin starboard side, VIP cabin and toilets).
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Star White, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, Colour : Black.
* Sealine steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic full glass windows and 2 fixed skylights in saloon.
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "L" shaped bench with fixed backrest with storage underneath and beak bar, manual bimini.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12V, Battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* 2 Volvo Penta IPS400 (301hp) pod drive propeller : T3 (TBC), 2 Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 2.5" dsiplays.
* Manual Trim Tab.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 1100L
* Fuel filter.
* 12V and 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection and digital switches, sockets in saloon (1), mater cabin (2) VIP cabin (2), galley (2), toilets (1), engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1).
* Battery set, capacity : 2 x 260Ah.
* Country Version : EU/AUS
* Electric toilets
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding tank (170L).
* Water tank (450L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
* A1 - Bow cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated head. Fully equipped head with separate shower stall and handheld shower, and comfort seat with wood cover.
* B1 - Aft cabin with double berth, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage on both sides, 2 bedside tables, direct access to separated head. Fully equipped head with separate shower stall with handheld shower and comfort seat with wood cover. Second door for head utilization.
* C1 - Saloon with "U" shaped sofa, pilot and copilot seats, galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, gas stove -2 burners, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in Bistro material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
* Upholstery scheme Baltimore (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in Sardinia, colour Gull Wing (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seat : Baltimore (according to colour card), Bed frames and bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour : Silvertex Anthracite.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet for cabins (according to colour card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : Wellington Wood (according to colour card).
* Saloon and galley flooring in Australian Acacia (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for handheld fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers as not supplied)
* Sealine owners manual in Sealine document bag.
Optional extras are available and a full list can be obtained by contacting us.