IMMACULATE.....LIFT KEPT.....ONE OWNER.....LOW HOURS
DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS BRISTOL CONDITION, NON BOTTOM PAINTED BEAUTY!
JUST TRADED IN IS THIS PRISTINE 2018 COBALT R35 CROSSOVER BOWRIDER. SHE IS FINISHED IN A VERY RICH EBONY AND SANDSTONE EXTERIOR COLOR COMBINATION.
SHE HAS BEEN LIFT LEPT BY HER ONE OWNER AND USED SPARINGLY WITH ONLY 25 HOURS.
WITH HER OPEN BOW, CUDDY CABIN AND HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM, THIS R35 HAS AN ABUNDANCE OF USES. NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF BOATING YOUR FAMILY ENJOYS, YOU'RE SURE TO SPEND HOURS AND HOURS TOGETHER ON THE WATER!
Her features and options include...........
- Custom Ebony and Sandstone Exterior Finish
- Twin Volvo TW V8 430ce DP / 430 HP
- Captain's Call Exhaust
- Volvo Joystick Control
- Volvo FH6 SS Props
- Electric Windless w/ 100% Chain and Stainless Steel Anchor
- VHF Radio w/Antenna
- Twin Garmin GPS MAP 742 Chartplotters
- Shore power 110v w/ Battery Charger
- Hydraulic Swim Platform w/ Flip up Seat
- Transom Shower
- Aft Transom Safety Gate
- Swim Platform Courtesy Lighting
- Docking Lights
- Underwater Lights
- Remote Courtesy Lighting w/ Key Fob
- LED Interior Accent Lighting
- Stainless Steel Sport Arch w/ Hardtop
- Electric Sureshade
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Platinum Sound System w/ Satellite Radio
- Fender Clips w/ Lines
- Transom Stainless Steel Flag Pole w/ Flag
- Deluxe Salt Water Package
- Bow Filler Cushions
- Marine Mat Throughout Cockpit and on Swim Platform
- Sea Spray Cabin Interior
- Vacuuflush Head
- Wood Cabin Flooring
- Cabin Entertainment Group - TV/DVD
- Reverse Cycle Cabin AC/Heat
- Full Cockpit Tonneau Cover - Ebony
- Bow Tonneau Cover - Ebony
Please contact John Herrmann directly at
The Cobalt R35 is a hybrid open-bow day boat designed with the leathered luxury of a well-appointed mid-cabin. At first look, the panoramic side windows in the hull bring the outside in, and reflect the envious stares of dockside passersby-ers. Even the windshield invites further investigation of its stainless-steeled strength, its wraparound handsomeness.
The cabin is snug and expansive, with a sofa stretching out there nine full feet and swiftly changeable to a berth capable of sleeping two adults and a three-year-old interloper. The cabin makes full and fine use of its spaciousness, by turns air-conditioned or heated as the day's outing or the week's cruise might require. Inside, a cabinet designed to very specific purposes of entertainment come a 32" LCD HD television, a DVD player, and a play-station hookup. The portside head compartment looms enormous, ready to double as a shower seat.
The largest of the R Series, the R35 also features a hydraulically actuated swim platform that lowers to below the water’s surface, plus the added depth of the exclusive swim step. Also astern, find a beach of a sunpad – large enough for four sun worshipers. And when it comes time to gather around for some good fun and conversation, make useful our convertible layout in the cockpit.
At the helm, the captain will find that the glass cockpit design provides a birds-eye-view for a safe and enjoyable day on the water – equipped with Garmin screens that keep your systems in view at all times. We cannot forget about the available joystick control with its easy maneuverability and simple operation.