The new Oceanis 51.1 is an ingenious sailing yacht, with no less than four different interior layouts, five rigging plans, three different keel types, and a choice of 150 available options – promising an individually unique Oceanis 51.1 to any future buyer. The yacht is available in three main configurations: SMART CRUISER (for charter companies, easy to use options), COMFORT CRUISER (owners’ use and cruising in comfort and style) and FAST CRUISER (focus on performance and speed, with various upgrades in sail plan and deck hardware).
This particular example, a 3-cabin 3-bathroom COMFORT configuration yacht, will arrive in Singapore for her Asian debut at the Singapore Yacht Show 2018 and will be available for viewing in March 2018. Part-exchange is considered against this brand new model and offers invited.
With taut lines, a new stepped hull and a stylish deck plan, the Oceanis 51.1 is the first of a new generation.
Easy to handle, comfortable and smart, the number of customizations available has been increased to provide more than 700 combinations.
One third of the Oceanis 51.1’s hull is now stepped. In addition to the aesthetics of this flared shape, the new hull creates additional interior space allowing for exciting new layouts on a boat this size.
With emphasis on taut cruiser lines, she is a joy to move around and reassuringly safe.
The spacious cockpit, many relaxation and sun bathing areas, as well as an aft swim platform, promise true comfort.
The large hull portholes bathe the boat in light and elegantly emphasize the interior design by Nauta Design creating a wonderful atmosphere.
A choice of brushed oak or mahogany woodwork ambiances increases the opportunities for customization.
GALLEY EQUIPMENT, REFRIGERATION & LAUNDRY
• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders
• Anodised aluminium boom
• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
• 2 Backstays with bottlescrews
• Rigid boom vang with tackle
• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
• 2 Stand Up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch
• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars
• 2 Genoa sheet turning blocks
• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)
• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 rapid reefing lines, 1 manual reef
• 11 Jammers
• 2 lockers for rope tails near helm stations
• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H60.2 STC)
• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H46.2 STC)
• 2 Aluminium winch handles Speed Grip
• 2 Winch handle boxes
• GRP halyard cover from mast foot to the back of the cockpit
• Furling genoa with UV protective strip
• Mainsail (classic) with logo full batten, 4 batten sleeves, with slides
• Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag Natural colour
MOORING LINES - MOORING
• Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt for bitter end
• 12 V - 1500 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control
• 8 Aluminium mooring cleats, Length: 400mm / 1’4’’ - Stainless steel deckline protection
• Access through deck hatch T70, Passage width: 62 cm / 2’
• Stainless steel ladder
• Direct access to the anchor well, Panel: T44
SAFETY ON DECK
• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit
• 2 Stainless steel pushpits
• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket
• 1 Outboard engine bracket
• Ring for flag welded on pushpit
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions, 750mm / 2’6’’ - Openings in guardrail to port and starboard
• Self-draining cockpit
• 2 Cockpit locker
• 2 Lockers in cockpit sole beneath helm's feet
• 1 Liferaft locker under helm seat (0,95 m x 0,42 m x 0,59 m (Deep) /3’1’’ x 1’5’’ x 1’11’’ (Deep))
• 1 Gas locker for bottle(s) in cockpit sole
• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Cup holder in stainless steel
• 2 Deck access points to tiller system + Power supply access hatch
• 1 Emergency tiller
• 2 Steering compass
• Engine throttle and control panel to starboard
• Polyester cockpit table - 2 Leaves - 2 side tables at the end of the table - miscellaneous locker - 1 Cooler - 1 Stowage - 2 large stainless steel handrails - 12 V socket - lamp with shade
• Hot/cold water cockpit shower
• 1 Fixed composite arch - Integrated lights LED - 4 Handrails
• 1 shore supply socket to starboard
• 2 sunbathing areas to either side of the companionway
• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA
SWIM DECK / STERN DECK
• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,85 m x 0,77 m /9’4’’ x 2’6’’)
• Electrically controlled opening
• Natural solid wood decking on swim platform
• 1 Stainless steel bathing ladder, folding - solid wood steps