Our Element XL is the next stage of the Element evolution. Combining maximum onboard capacity, length and horsepower options, the Element XL will revolutionize your boating experience. Enjoy the power to cruise, fish, or enjoy a wide range of water sports at any time.
• Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
• Patent pending M-hull™ design drastically improves stability while on plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
• Intuitive accessibility with reliable Mercury® outboard power of up to 115-hp, automotive style handling and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
BLACK Hull sides with White in stock now!
21 Grassy Point rd
Stony Point NY 10980
Please contact PennyBridge Marine . at (845) 786-5100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 16 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 1570 lbs
Let the revolutionary Bayliner Element be the start of something new for your family. It puts boating within easy reach with a stunningly affordable price, familiar automotive-style handling, and class-leading stability and safety features. Plus it has the power and comfort features to get you to the fun spots and ensure you enjoy yourself.
• Comfortable layout with opposed seating for up to six facilitates conversation among passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers secure.
• Innovative M-hull™ design puts Element on plane right out of the hole and maintains level flotation at rest and through turns.
(5) Beverage Holders
Aft Sun Pad with Underseat Storage
Opposing Port Side Seating
Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
500-gph Bilge Pump
Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
Padded Steering Wheel
Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
Automotive Style Ride and Handling
Bow & Transom Eyes
Integral Transom Platforms w/Ladder
Molded Stern Seating
Mooring Cleats (4)
Patent Pending M-Hull™ Design
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.