Great shape, almost brand new. This was used as a tender and has all the lines and fenders, and a lifting bridle. This boat is pretty in the water.
The Zodiac® YACHTLINE series has been specifically designed to complement your Yacht. The Zodiac® Yachtline focuses on convenience. The bow teak step, combined with the teak covered rear steps, facilitatehassle-free boarding. This ease of boarding,coupled with a newly designed, mooringfriendly bow rail, make the Zodiac® Yachtline the premiere yacht tender on the market.
A natural complement to any yacht, the Zodiac YACHTLINE range has been revisited to better satisfy your needs and to better fit your boat.
This edition relies on comfort. In addition the bow rail which is safe and convenient for mooring, combined with its new lateral teak covered step facilitates safe boarding. While preserving the tender’s compactness in order to occupy as little space as possible on your boat; the YACHTLINE interior layout has been designed to provide comfortable seating for all passengers. The generous storage locker aperture provides easy access to the equipment that you have stored.
There are 3 tube colors (grey, camel and navy blue) that provide you with the opportunity to harmonize your tender with your boat. These new tubes made of Hypalon™-Néoprène™ fabric provides a better resistance to UV radiation and to abrasion. In addition, tubes are fully removable which facilitate its maintenance. The YACHTLINE will also fit your recreational activities (water-skiing, sports sailing, etc). Known for its great sea keeping qualities, the Yachtlines are quick to get on the plane thanks to their integral and patented Zodiac® flaps.
• V-shaped fiberglass hull with built-in flaps
• Moulded non-skid deck
• Anchor locker with upholstered seat
• Rear locker with gas strut
• 1 bow D-ring
• 2 stern rings
• 1 self-bailer
• Hypalon™-Neoprene™ fabric
• Choice of tube set colour (medium grey / marine blue / camel )
• Removable tube system
• Semi-recessed Easy Push valves
• Large profile rubbing strake
• Reinforced cone ends
• 6 Interior handles
• Stainless steel bow rail
• Rear boarding steps (optional teck)
• Steering console with : Steering wheel + steering system + cable, 3 breakers, Glove box
• Built-in fuel tank + gauge + fuel/water separator : 35 litres / 9.2 US gal
• Recess for extinguisher
• Double pilot/co-pilot seat with removable upholstered seat
• Passenger seats with removable upholstered cushion
• 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
• 3 lifting points
• Courtesy light
• Navigation lights
• Battery switch
• Battery box
• Automatic bilge pump
• 2 paddles
• Foot pump
• Pressure gauge
• Repair kit
• Owner's manual