MONTE CARLO 6S - 2016 Demo Model available for immediate handover in the Mediterranean.
This factory owned vessel is available for €790,000.
Take delivery ex-factory and enjoy the 2019 Euro summer season exploring the Mediterranean on your new luxury motor yacht. One of our team will meet you at the factory to oversee the handover and help you with planning your itinerary etc. We can even supply a professional skipper to help you get started
- 3 luxury owner's cabins, each with private ensuite.
- Additional, separate crew cabin (or teenager's retreat).
- Powered by twin Cummins 8.3QSC 600hp diesel engines.
- Zeus pods with aft facing duo props.
- "Skyhook" dynamic positioning (hold the boat in position with press of a button).
- Metallic hull paint.
- Teak laid cockpit, side decks & foredeck.
- Exclusive trim (top trim level).
- Electric integrated sun lounges on foredeck, plus integrated pop-up LED lighting.
- Awning on carbon poles for foredeck.
- Luxe pack including stone benchtops in galley & bathrooms.
- Upgraded appliances; wine cellar, dishwasher, ice-maker, fridge on sundeck etc.
- Bose sound system throughout.
- Leather Besenzoni pilot seat with integrated joystick & instrument controls.
- Upgraded 24" multi-function display at helm station.
- Reversing camera.
- 4G, AIS, autopilot.
- Cockpit docking station with joystick & thruster controls.
- Hydraulic swim platform.
- Upgraded 17.5kva generator.
- Air-conditioning throughout the accommodation.
- Electric retractable cockpit awning.
- Upgraded external cushions & upholstery.
- Teak cockpit table with folding Rex designer chairs.
- Electric saloon window blinds.
- Pasarelle (extending stainless steel & teak boarding gangway).
- Underwater lights.
The Monte Carlo 6S delivers the best of both worlds. The beautiful aesthetics of a sporty sedan, combined with a great, additional entertaining space on the upper deck. The sedan configuration also has the added benefit of a full beam electric sunroof turning the main deck into an impressive indoor-outdoor space.
The luxurious accommodation has 3 double cabins, each with private ensuite, plus separate crew quarters (or a teenager's retreat). The main deck opens up to one large single level entertaining space thanks to the full beam cockpit doors. The galley is positioned aft on the main deck and is central to the saloon / cockpit entertaining space.
The cockpit on the Monte Carlo 6S is a great space, especially when at anchor. Step down onto the hydraulic swim platform which lowers into the water to form a teak beach. The electric awning can be extended to the transom to provide shade when wanted.
The upper sun deck provides an additional entertaining zone with very comfortable seating, sun lounges, and dining space - with the option of a large sun awning providing full shade protection.
The helm position is quite something on the Monte Carlo 6S, with the state-of-the-art Besenzoni leather pilot seat, with integrated joystick & navigation controls, and the single piece windscreen providing uninterrupted visibility.
Power is delivered by twin Cummins 600 hp engines, with the acclaimed high-performing Zeus pod system delivering 30% fuel savings over shaft drives. Joystick docking from the main helm or the cockpit docking station makes parking a breeze even if single handed.
Contact Flagstaff Marine to make the most of this amazing opportunity.
The launch of the MC6S marks the conclusion of the Monte Carlo range created just three years ago. In a record development time and guided by the talented Nuvolari and Lenard duo, the boatyard has successfully renewed the luxury codes of this segment of motor cruisers completely, while adding technologically innovative solutions.
Directly inspired by the luxury world of the Monte Carlo Yachts brand, the Monte Carlo 6S is elegant in every respect, marrying with unparalleled refinement the timeless Monte Carlo appeal with the pleasure of an opening roof, giving her a distinctive sporty style. Boasting the best of the yacht tradition, this sports version of the splendid motor cruiser catches everyone’s eye at sea, with her attractively flared-out hull design, a surprising recess of the side windows in relation to the windshield, and round hull portholes. However, what makes her unique is her saloon integrated in the Hard-top – a real private lounge. This exclusive space, with a luxurious lounge and large sun-loungers features a panoramic terrace with a stunning amount of space that aligns perfectly with the sporty line of this model.
Propelled by two 600 hp Cummins engines, the MC6S reaches a top speed of 28 knots and has all the torque needed for dynamic acceleration. The Zeus pod system significantly improves the boat’s performance, while delivering a 30% fuel economy, 15% faster cruising speed and a top speed 15% higher than that of a traditional shaft line system.
With this engine type the interior living spaces offer incomparable space. Combining interaction and privacy, noble materials and sumptuous finishes, the atmosphere on board is incredibly harmonious. The interior boasts an open design oozing with character, in which there is seamless communication between the galley located at the centre of the boat and the huge lounge and central driving station. There is an enormous owner suite aft, with an en-suite bathroom and a separate toilet providing privacy, all elegantly matching in a style specific to the range.