2016 Dufour 512 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
Like new condition
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hong Kong
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 474,000 (A$ 638,900)
In essentially new condition for a fraction of the price. This one has been barely unwrapped and fully loaded with upgrades. The Dufour Grand Large has a sophisticated design and its innovative equipment sets it apart from other yachts in its category. A quality long-haul cruiser with integrated on-board lighting, transforms both the interior, and exterior, of the yacht to create an incredible, elegant, and comforting atmosphere. With remarkable sailing performance and a bright, tranquil atmosphere, this yacht makes you feel at home both at sea and anchor.
+65 84097551 Singapore (English)
+65 94245253 公司 - ไทย
+1 3038005524 USA
+60 122184797 Telefon Bimbit
Please contact at +65 8409 7551
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
LOA: 56 ft 10 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
LWL: 48 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 7 in
Displacement: 1189705 lbs
Dry Weight: 33609 lbs
Total Power: 100.58 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: Penta Marine
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 140
Engine Power: 100 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (190 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Millesime 2016 in the Grand Large range, the Dufour 512 perfectly combines the philosophy of a yacht with elegant and luxurious style as well as a marine boat with outstanding performances.
After the success of the Dufour 500 GL, produced up to 140 units, Dufour proposes a revisited version of this exceptionnal yacht, which benefits from all the innovations and features integrated in the latest Grand Large models.
While sailing, the new fixed bowsprit, helmsman console, and inclined boom are notorious advantag- es for easy manoeuvring. At anchor, you will enjoy the fully equiped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and fridge, as well as the wide sunbaths and lighted handrails for an unreached lifestyle ap- proach on a yacht of same category.
Incredibly performant, easy to sail and dreamly elegant, the Dufour 512 promesses intense emotions in all conditions and embodies a new dimension to sailing adventures.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre; sides made from vacuum-bonded foam core sandwich.
- Decoration: Grey
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Shroud chainplates: Chainplates on hull sides
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Miscellaneous chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleat: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 3
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on coachroof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches at helm positions
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas®
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Wheel diameter 900 mm
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine controls: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Instrumentation: Port and Stbd helm positions
- Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat
- Stern door: Opens in centre by swinging up
- BIB locker: Under floor, Stbd helm position
- Tender locker: Under floor, port helm position
- Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table
- Configurations: Front galley
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink in stbd module
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port module
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V refrigerator with stainless steel drawers
- Port module
- Storage: 5 cubby-holes to port and 4 cubby-holes to stbd, under floor.
- 220 V microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole (option)
- Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under floor to stbd
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Roller-furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.