- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- ARZON, Morbihan, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 69,000 (A$ 112,845)
BENETEAU OCEANIS 31 (2016), YANMAR 3YM20 engine (21hp), PTE: 1.30 m. Tree line, 220 hours. 2 Cabins / 1 Shower room. GV FULL BATTEN (2017) HYDRANET, Genoa on furler (2017) HYDRANET, Asymmetric spinnaker rigging. Log / speedo / BandG depth sounder, GPS plotter ZEUS 7, fixed VHF ASN AIS, Autopilot BandG AC42 Gyro. Electric windlass, lazy bag, Fusion audio player. Water heater, 2 gas burners + oven, 220V shore charger + 220V sockets, Cockpit shower. Shower room with marine WC + RMF. Anchoring, mooring, semi-deep offshore equipment 4 people. PRICE: € 74 900 with French VAT. 69 000 € ex VAT, for an export sale (part of the price ex VAT). Visit by appointment.
BENETEAU OCEANIS 31 (2016), moteur YANMAR 3YM20 (21cv), PTE: 1,30 m.Ligne d'arbre, 220 heures. 2 Cabines / 1 Salle d'eau. GV FULL BATTEN (2017) HYDRANET, Génois sur enrouleur (2017) HYDRANET, Gréement de spi asymétrique. Loch/speedo/sondeur BandG, GPS traceur ZEUS 7, VHF fixe ASN AIS, Pilote automatique BandG AC42 Gyro. Guindeau électrique, lazy bag, Lecteur audio fusion. Chauffe-eau, 2 feux gaz + four, Chargeur de quai 220V + prises 220V, Douchette de cockpit. Salle d'eau avec WC marin + RMF. Mouillage, amarrage, armement semi-hauturier 4 personnes. PRIX: 74 900 €. Visite sur rendez-vous.
00 33 6 75 79 70 76
Please contact Frederic BAUCHET at +33 297 47 32 09
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq Associés
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.65 m
Beam: 3.38 m
LWL: 8.69 m
Minimum Draft: 1.30 m
Maximum Draft: 1.30 m
Bridge Clearance: 14.20 m
Total Power: 15.66 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 15 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (155 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (128 Litres)
Holding Tanks: (79 Litres)
Water Heater Capacity: (26 Litres)
Number of heads: 1
Description fournie par le constructeur
Spacious and agile, the Oceanis 31 is a safe ally for comfortable cruising. Ingenious, seaworthy and pleasant to live on, the first boat of the range does not fall short in family resemblance. It was awarded with the prestigious title of “Yacht of the Year” in the Family Cruiser category, the year it was launched.
I : 38.58 ft
J : 12.08 ft
P : 35.58 ft
E : 12.58 ft
PACK ELECTRONIC SIMRAD
- Display SIMRAD IS 20 WIND Windvane anemometer
- Multifunction screen NSE 8 colour 8? LED (GPS - Chart plotter - Chart reader for preloaded Navionics Silver cartography - supplied without chart)
- Side openings in guardrails
- Additional bow roller
- White PCV steering wheel and console covers
- Mooring kit: (Anchor Britany 14 kg, 23 M of 8 mm chain, 35 M 14 mm rope) - 4 Mooring ropes - 6 Fenders
- Self-draining cockpit in polyester
- 1 Wet locker to port (Life raft storage, Gas box 2 bottles)
- 1 Starboard locker (Sail locker)
- Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
- 1 Steering wheel console: Leather covered steering wheel ( 900 mm diameter) - 1 Rudder system on column - 1 metal cable transmission system - 1 Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments) - 1 Compass on binnacle
- Engine control - Control panel to starboard
- 1 Deck hole for access to tiller system - 1 Emergency tiller
- Companionway hatch and door in PMMA
- Woodwork Alpi Mahogany
- Parquet type laminated floors
- Hull spar ceilings in cabins and saloon
- Fabric upholstery
- Headroom: 1.85 m
- Companionway and steps in polyester
- 1 Stainless steel guardrails
- 1 Fixed zenital window with curtain
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- Central double bed (2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.66 m) - 1 Marine mattress
- Hanging locker - Cubby hole lockers - Storage
- 1 Opening hatch with curtain
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- L-shaped saloon bench seat to port, double density foam
- 1 Starboard bench seat
- 4 Matching decorative cushions
- Saloon table with wooden mounting
- Cubby hole lockers - Storage space along the hull - Storage under bench seats
- 1 Port side window with curtain
- 1 Starboard side window with curtain
- 4 Opening portholes in side windows
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 1 Opening deck hatch with curtain
- 12V circuit
- 1 service batteries 70 Amperes - 1 Battery for engine 70 Amperes
- 1 Charge divider
- Electrical panel 12 V (Fuses - Voltmeter - 1 Water gauge - 1 Fuel gauge - 1 Low battery charge warning - 1 Low diesel and water tank warning)
- 1 Cigar lighter socket 12 V
- Lighting: Fluorescent lamp White - Halogen ceiling lights - 1 White/red light fitting
- Navigation lights: 1 Three-colour lights on masthead - 1 Fire bicolor half-mast
- Wire runs for options cables
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- L-shaped kitchen
- White laminated worktop
- 2 Rectangular stainless steel sinks
- 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot under pressure
- 1 2 hob gas cooker on mounting - safety bar
- 1 Ice box 100 litre top opening
- Cupboard - Fitted storage space and lockers
- 1 Rubbish bin
- 1 Porthole opening onto coamimg in side window
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 21 hp
- Engine control - fitted in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 Alternator coupled to engine (60 Amperes)
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 130 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
- Stainless steel shaft line - Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- 2 Access to engine through washroom and aft cabin
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hul
- Injected sandwich hull (glass fibre and balsa wood) - Diamond tip type non-slip covering
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Hung rudder with stainless steel stock
- White coloured hull - Pearl grey hull decoration
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 1 level(s) of advanced cross trees
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging (Forestay - Side shrouds - Backstay)
- 2 backstays with turnbuckle
- 1 standard fore stay
- 1 Rigid boom down-haul with tackle
- 1 Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- 2 Mainsail sheet bolts
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift - Foot tuning line)
- Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsail foot and sheet, 2 Genoa sheets, 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef
- 5 sheet clutches
- 3 jamming cleats
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H35.2 STC)
- 1 Rigging winch self tailing on deck house port side (H35.2 STC)
- 1 winch handle aluminium
- 2 Winch handle boxes
- 1 Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- 1 Classical mainsail, written, half-battened with slider
- Lazy Jack and Easy bag in Perle colour
- Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting
- Mechanically welded stainless steel roller
- 4 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoa sheet jam cleats fitted to deck-mounted blocks.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Harken Speed Grip winch handle.
- 1 additional winch handle holder.
- Additional mainsail and genoa tell-tales.
- Rope cutter.
- Additional 160 L water tank forward (circuit independent of standard)
- Ensign halyard.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Steel Blue hull with Pearl Grey hull graphics.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom skirt.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging with pole.
- Anodised in-mast furling gear.
- Cockpit windlass control.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel and console cover.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- De luxe gimballed 2 burner hob with oven / grill.
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- GRP cockpit table with wooden flap, lamp and white PVC cover.
- Hot /cold cockpit shower.
- Fresh / sea water foot pump.
- Three-blade folding propellers.
- Mosquito screens on ports.
- Windex windvane.
- Bed covers.
- Bénéteau logo table settings.
- Ground tackle (Britany 16 kg anchor + 25 m 10 diameter chain + 38 m 18 diameter warp), 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.