2013 Seascape SEASCAPE 18
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Windermere, Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 17,950 (A$ 34,370)
Founded in 2008 by two Mini-Transat racers, Seascape hit the sailing scene hard, winning European Yacht of the Year - Category: Special Yacht in 2010. With a wealth of knowledge, the two founders put everything they had learned from racing into a small, affordable day sailor that is fun, fast and stable.
The habitable space under the coachroof is impressive for a boat of this size, making it perfect for coastal cruising. The companionway takes you inside where the cabin has a 7.2ft berth and plenty of stowage. A cockpit tent provides additional sleeping space.
This particular Seascape 18 is in lovely condition. Complete with a full suit of laminate sails in addition to an asymmetric Spinnaker and a smaller Dacron jib. A new Raymarine Tacktick wireless solar powered wind, speed and depth system helps optimise your sailing performance. The sale also includes a road trailer and outboard. Ready to trailer away, she really is the complete, go anywhere, package.
2018 saw the merging of Seascape with Beneteau. Now launched as a First 18, the One Design Seascape 18 benefits from a strong racing scene and annual National Championships.
Please contact Master User at +44 (0)1539 488050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 5.55 m
Beam: 2.37 m
Minimum Draft: 0.16 m
Maximum Draft: 1.50 m
Displacement: 500 kgs
Total Power: 2.5 HP
Engine Brand: Hidea
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: HDF2.5HS
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 2 HP
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Wind speed and direction
Outboard engine brackets
- Hull and deck constructed with hand layup of Soric and foam sandwich with glass fibres and polyester and vinylester resin
- Chain plates bolted to the hull
- Hull is reinforced with a stringer and bulkheads of the two insubmersibility chambers
- A pair of transom hung GRP rudders in custom aluminium cassettes
- Cast Iron swing keel with a minimum draft of 0.16m and maximum 1.5m
- High chine planing hull provides speed, stability and pure sailing pleasure
2012 Hidea HDF2.5HS outboard on transom hung removable bracket
Sails and Rigging
This Seascape 18 is supplied with Dyneema running rigging (2019), wire standing rigging, carbon mast and spinnaker pole (with on deck snuffer), roller furling system for foresail. The mast is deck stepped and on a pivot and pulley system for ease of rigging by one or two people.
- Laminated main in "good" condition
- Laminated furling headsail in "good" condition
- No.2 Dacron headsail in "good" condition
- Asymmetric Spinnaker (white) in "good" condition
- RaymarineTacktick log/speed/depth (new 2019
- Transparent companionway hatch (new 2019)
- Barton boom strut (new 2019)
- Cockpit tent (new 2019)
- Fitted boat cover
- Anchor, chain and warp
- Boarding Ladder
- Fenders and warps
- Seascape cabin storage bags
- Neoprene companionway cover
- Admiral single axle road trailer (2014)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.