2013 Van De Stadt Norman 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cyprus, Cyprus
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 119,000 Tax Paid (A$ 196,715)
This pristine and lightly used example of the Van de Stadt Norman 41 model was built in 2013. She is powered by a single Yanmar 75hp diesel engine with low hours. Her practical interior accomodation layout boasts 3 double cabins and a spacious single bathroom. This is the perfect vessel for comfortable Mediterranean cruising due to her ample exterior relaxation areas, large interior saloon, comfortable cockpit lounge and full size galley.
Please contact Mediterranean Yachts at +34 971 67 68 45
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 12.0 m
Beam: 4.0 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Dry Weight: 14000 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 110
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Litres)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 2
Powered by single Yanmar turbo diesel engine of 75hp with 110 hours run.
Fuel capacity: 300 L. Fresh water capacity: 240 L.
- 3 comfortable double cabins.
- Large and comfortable saloon with 360 degree panoramic view (semi-glass roof).
- Spacious bathroom.
- Full sized galley.
- Equipment storage room.
- Ventilation system for each cabin.
- Assorted emergency escape hatches throughout the vessel.
- Leather upholstered beds, roofing, sofa, pillows.
- Leather upholstered exterior sunpads and cushions.
- Luxury carpeted flooring throughout interior.
- High quality marble in her kitchen, toilet and shower
- Brand new main sail.
- 3 external CCTV cameras and GSM alarm system. GSM smoke detector system (cabin & engine room). GSM water detector system.
- Raymarine navigation system with an extra iPad bluetooth connection.
- Honda generator with low hours.
- 450amp batteries
- Joystick driving system with electro-hydraulic system.
- Internal and external anchor remote control units.
- 100 meters of anchor chain.
- Safety equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.