2013 Ranger Tug 27 Classic "SEAQUEL"
This superbly equipped R27 Classic with D3 200hp Volvo was upgraded to tackle a nearly 3000nm journey up the Inside Passage last summer, a dream of a lifetime journey as recorded in feature article in June issue of Pacific Yachting. Seaquel has features not found on other R27's and is fully serviced, stocked with spare parts, and ready for its next big adventure with its next owner.
Professionally maintained, kept year round in heated garage, fresh water flushed after every use. Loaded with EXTRAS - no expense spared to make Seaquel a genuine cruising vessel in a trailerable size! Desirable custom hardtop (a feature that newer, larger Rangers now all feature), extends livability, increased stowage, reduces maintenance. Proven performer - Anacortes to Juneau and back 2018. Most popular package: Midnight blue hull, Volvo 200hp Diesel. Paid permits for 2019 boating season: new tabs (boat), WA State Parks Permit (docks and mooring buoys).
Dual axle aluminum trailer and Dodge Diesel truck available separately, also with new tabs.
Boat located at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes.
Contact listing agent Jeff Gleckler at 360 202 2290 or email@example.com with questions or showings.
* Bow and stern thrusters w/ remote
*Full Garmin suite of electronics(G-chart upgrade:Puget Sound tp Port Hardy)
* Entertainment package with 19" overhead flat screen TV/DVD player & interfaced with Garmin.
* Raritan electric flush toilet.
* RIB dinghy w/outboard (2015 Yamaha 2.5hp 4-stroke, less than 10 hours), Weaver Snap Davits with stand-offs and lift tackle.
*Teak cockpit table
* Trailerable cruiser - 8' 6" beam means no permits!
All lines, fenders, shore power cord, USCG safety gear included - cruise ready!
* Webasto Diesel heat - all new in 2018
* Solar panel
* All propane galley (stove and oven)
* Auto pilot w/remote
* Anchor package
* Downrigger power plugs
* Navigation package (Garmin GPS plotter, radar and sounder)
* Swim platform rails
*Toe rail kits on port and starboard side decks for wider walk way
* Propane storage box on swim step color matched to hull
* Removable gunwale step
* LED lighting throughout
* AGM batteries (replaced 2016)
Quarter berth desk/chair (removed but available)
* 2019 Walker Airsep air filter (superior performance/reduces maintenance cost)
* 2018 Custom hard top w/SS rails, drop down ladder, porch light. A $10,000 upgrade with big benefits:
1) Extends livability in adverse weather, leakproof, durability
2) Provides unmatched sunshade - no canvas to wear out
3) Improves sightlines when relaxing in cockpit
4) Additional stowage on top in Thule "rocket box", room for two kayaks or SUP's, additional solar panel, fuel/water jugs, etc.
5) Diving platform
6) Hammock support - YES, on a Ranger 27!!!
* 2018 Thule roof top lockable storage
* 2018 added 3rd duct for Webasto into mid berth
* 2018 added Racor fuel filter drain valve
* 2018 replace aft bilge pump
* 2018 magnetic rolling bug screen for companionway door, plus bug screens for all windows and hatches
* 2018 custom "split" filler cushion for dinette bed:easy to stow, fits through forward hatch as bow seat
* 2016 added third AGM battery to house bank
* 2016 add jumper switch to combine thruster battery to house bank for a four battery bank
* Vertical SS stanchions on sport rack for easier loading and stowage of kayaks
* Extra 12V outlets - 2 in V-berth and 1 in mid berth
* Added 3 louvered teak cabinet doors to mid berth for improved access and storage
* Added teak trays/magazine racks
* Added second stainless foot rest at helm
* LaCroix Little Crane lifting davit (starboard) w/lift tackle and line storage bag
* Memory foam mattress topper for V-berth
* Custom made fabric "soft cabinet" that suspends over forward portion of berth for clothes storage.
* Drop down ladder over v-berth for access/egress through forward hatch
* Added removable hatch to allow access to front of engine for impeller/belt inspection & replacement
* Raised child bunk/stowage in mid berth with custom fitted foam mattress and cockpit table stowage
* Rear view mirrors
* Stainless gear and coat hooks in cockpit
* Third fire extinguisher in cockpit
* Rail mount for OB motor
* Block and tackle mounted to hard top for dinghy launch/recovery
* 2019 new VHF antenna
* 2019 new, larger ProMariner Pro Nautic battery charger 12V 50 amp
* 2019 Webasto removed for cleaning, service, new control board
* 2019 Volvo 600 hour service (belts, fluids, filters, impeller, coupler, stuffing box repack, zincs, etc)
* 2018 Yamaha OB full service
* 2018 replace CO monoxide alarms (2)
* 2018 engine mount markings for easy visual inspection
* All service records available from North Harbor Diesel, Anacortes
* Oil filter
* Crank case filters (2)
* Primary fuel filters (2)
* Secondary fuel filters (2)
* Transmission oil filter (2)
* Air filter
* Spare bilge pump
* Thruster sheer pin
* Belts for alternator and water pump
* Impellers (2)
* Volvo coolant (2)
* Spare propeller for Yamaha outboard
* Toilet rebuilt kit (2)
* Oil change pump kit
* Total: a thousand dollars in spare parts for all normal service!
* Lewmar 12V windlass w/ controls at bow and helm, Bruce style 16.5# anchor, 50' chain and 200' nylon line
* Stern tie reel w/400' 1/4" floating poly line
* EZ Loader trailer w/spare tire. Transferable 2019 tabs and WA Parks launch permit: $6,000.
* Walker Bay sailing dinghy w/tube kit and full sailing rig: $1,200
* 2006 Ram 2500 5.9 Diesel 4x4 mega cab w/canopy - ideal tow rig: $24,000