A rare opportunity to take ownership of a pre owned Cranchi Endurance 30,
First launched & commissioned in April 2013. Only 80 Hours from New
This example finished in the stunning Sky Blue hull colour combined with Charcoal cockpit upholstery, all new in November 2018, and a teak cockpit add to the classy Italian style of this boat
Powered by the Volvo D4-300 diesel, giving amazing performance in open water yet equally at home inland. Featuring 4 berths and a full sized toilet / shower room below decks and 2 sunbeds with seating for a further 6 in comfort this is a perfect weekender equally at home in Henley, Cowes, Cornwall or Cannes
The Tingdene Boat Sales, Thames and Kennet Marina office is located in the heart of the action on the middle reaches of the River Thames.
Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats, wide beams & dutch barges.
All berths are on floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat.
Thames and Kennet Marina is the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 450 berths for craft up to 100'.
A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office.
On site is a 50 ton capacity Wise travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase.
Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.
New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include:- CRANCHI YACHTS, GLASTRON POWER BOATS, VIKING RIVER CRUISERS & TINGDENE/COLECRAFT NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS .
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading brokerage company in the area in both size and facilities.
Please contact Guy Girling or Andy Robertson to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
Registered Port: Unregistered
Registered Number: N/A
Title Documents; Complete
VAT Documents: Complete
RCD Certification; Yes
River License / Authority & Expiry Date: None
BSC Serial No: None
BSC Expiry Date: N/A
HIN No: IT-CRA7303HL112
Serial No: N/A
Engine Type: Volvo Penta D4-300DP Diesel
Engine Power: 300hp
Engine Number: A171634
Commissioned Date: 29 April 2013
• Fresh water tank l 70 with water pump
• Fuel tank l 326 with level
• Servo assisted engine room hatch with electric control
• Supplementary ensign staff
• Dashboard with windscreen
• Cockpit shower hot and cold water
• Sliding door
• Pulpit wraparound bow/stern
• Swimming ladder
• Antifouling black colour - New August 2018
• Bimini Top
• Cover for pilot and co-pilot seats
• Bow sun cushion
• New Silvertex cockpit upholstery November 2018
• Fenders 3
• Electric anchor winch 800W, m 30 chain, anchor kg 10
• Cockpit cabinet with sink
• Cockpit fridge 42 lt.
• Electric grill on cockpit furniture
• Cockpit table
• Solid teak coverings cockpit floor
• Solid teak laid swimming platform
• Cockpit cover
• Saloon floor + steps to cabin in wood
• Seating area forward
• Double berth below cockpit#
• Circular escape deck hatch
• RADIO Fusion with I-POD connection and USB plug; 2 speakers, amplifier, subwoofer and remote control in the cockpit + n.1 speaker in cabin.
• Microwave oven with furniture
• Electric marine toilet
• Internal shower and basin with hot & cold water
• Engine/on board service batteries n°2 for 12V wiring system
• Water heater 25 l
• Electric wiring system DC 12V
• Bilge pump electrical
• Manual bilge pump
• Socket on the dashboard 12V
• 230V Electric Wiring System with battery charger and electrical resistance on water heater, water pressure reducer and shore power 32Ah with cable
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.