There is no mistaking the heritage of the Aqualine Voyager - with its classic hull and unmistakable form it has all the hallmarks of a traditional Dutch Barge - but the interior offers every modern luxury. Sappho is a highly specified example with upgraded engine, heating, generator, Pigeon box to saloon, to list some options included.
Newly surveyed December 2019, Blacked in two Coat, polished and new Carpets all make to Sappho being a craft ready to go
The Tingdene Boat Sales, Thames and Kennet Marina office is located in the heart of the action on the middle reaches of the River Thames.
Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats, wide beams & dutch barges.
All berths are on floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat.
Thames and Kennet Marina is the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 450 berths for craft up to 100'.
A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office.
On site is a 50 ton capacity Wise travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase.
Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.
New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include:- CRANCHI YACHTS, GLASTRON POWER BOATS, VIKING RIVER CRUISERS & TINGDENE/COLECRAFT NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS .
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading brokerage company in the area in both size and facilities.
Please contact Guy Girling or Andy Robertson to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
Registered Port: Unregistered
Registered Number: N/A
Title Documents; Complete from New
VAT Documents: Complete
RCD Certification; Owners Manual onboard
River License / Authority & Expiry Date: December 2019
BSC Serial No: BSSER-315541/16
BSC Expiry Date : 23 August 2020
HIN No: GB-AQB00404G111
Serial No: AQ404
Engine(s) Make & Model: Beta Marine
Engine Power: 150
Engine Number: Single TBC
Commissioned Date: November 2011
Engine Hours Single 400
Newly surveyed in December 2019 with all recommendations carried out
Blacked with Two pack in December 2019
- Hydraulic steering
- Rudder position indicator
- VHF radio
- Depth sounder & Log
- Engine deluxe control panel with Rev, Water temp, Oil Pressure and battery gauges
- Tank levels each have status gauges
- BCS 10.7HP 24v Electric Bow Thruster
- 4 Mooring lines
- Anchor & Anchor winch
- Navigation Lights
- 10 stainless steel Mooring Bollards in total,
- 4 down each side on raised bases integrated into the coaming.
- Hull coamings finished with 25mm steel bar and doubled skinned for safety and appearance, giving a rounded thicker plate effect.
- Gas locker recessed into the gunwale outside the wheelhouse for convenience.
- Substantial circular deck drains sculpted into the gunwales.
- Central Wheelhouse with opening windows (Not folding)
- Anchor winch mounting reinforced above the self-draining anchor locker, and radius chain guides provided to stop the anchor chain from snagging.
- Removable wheelhouse floor supports to give full access to engine room.
- Manual Rudder attachment for steering in Emergency situations, if the hydraulic system has failed.
- Re-boarding steps provided on the rudder and up on the stern deck.
- Rear cabin emergency exit hatch recessed into the rear bulkhead.
- Hull: Internally Sigma primed twice
- Bilge area is coated with fluid oil to offer a high resistance to corrosion.
- External Hull – two Pack Epoxy new in October 2019
- Engine room is Epoxy Primed and sprayed with cream satin polyurethane topcoat, prior to having 3M Metallised engine room insulation fitted to the side and roof areas.
- Accommodation space: the floor, sat on a waterproof membrane, is formed from an insulated composite panel with 100mm of Dow industries high grade Styrofoam closed cell foam sandwiched between two layers of WBP plywood.
- The hull and cabin sides are spray foam insulated
- Engine space: the engine room is covered in 3M metallic skimmed thinsulate engine room insulation
- TV aerial
- Accessed from the corridor adjacent to the bathroom
- The master cabin offers a double bed with an upholstered headboard, backing onto the chain locker bulkhead.
- Either side of the bed is a small wardrobe,
- Along both sides of the bed are set of lockers which conceal the heating convectors – these are topped in leather for a luxurious feel.
- Forward of the lockers are various wardrobes and a small vanity unit.
- Additional storage is provided by lifting the hinged bed base, while the end of the bed houses two deep pull out drawers.
- The cabin is lined with a white painted hardwood T&G ceiling.
- Port lights give natural light
- Cream painted hardwood T&G cabin sides and trimmed with oak.
- All the furniture is oak/oak veneer and the floor is covered in a deep pile carpet with high quality underlay.
- The halogen downlights, switches and 240v sockets are all finished with stainless steel.
- Newly carpeted throughout
- The main bathroom is accessed via the corridor joining the saloon to the bedroom.
- Within the corridor is additional storage which can serve either the front cabin or the bathroom- the storage is under the gunwale and offers two wardrobes and an ample set of shelves, once again finished in oak with sapele framing separated by an inlaid banding.
- When the corridor door is closed the bathroom acts as an en suite from the master cabin, with a separated dedicated door.
- Inside the bathroom is a full sized quadrant shower cubicle with solid showers screen and door lined in cream mosaic tiles and appointed with the latest hardware from Grohe and Kludi. with a Chrome shower mixer unit on riser rail
- Offset from the curved shower cubicle is a curved set of dark stained oak cupboards which provide storage whilst integrating the pump out head and supporting the granite work surface, which has a designer ceramic basin with chrome mixer ta set into the corner and is fed by another Grohe mixer tap.
- Adjacent to the basin is a mirror with LED light above whilst below the gunwale and running around to meet the mirror is feature shelving.
- For convenience there is a shaver socket, and heating is provided by a chrome towel rail
- The ceiling is oak T&G painted in white with cream oak T&G cabin sides combined with oak veneered walls and cream floor tiles.
- The saloon sits next to the galley making the area open and communal, with the white painted roof panels and cream cabin lining extending from the galley.
- The centre ceiling feature of oak panelling, with inset halogen down lighters framed in a dark stained surround, conceals LED feature lighting which washes onto the white panelling.
- There is plenty of storage within the furniture which wraps around the whole room at low level which is enhanced with LED strip lights running below.
- The furniture frames the saloon on three sides and on the bulkhead facing the galley.
- The fronts of the oak veneered units are finished in a sapele frame with a contrasting inlaid banding; handles are in stainless steel and dark wood to compliment the dark wood finish in other areas of the boat.
- Enter the galley via the stairs in the front starboard side of the wheelhouse.
- On the starboard side is a set of kitchen units which curve around in front of you to form a division with the saloon.
- This house integrated full size fridge and a full size domestic washing machine, both 240.
- Set into the granite work surface is a luxury under mount stainless steel sink and a high quality monobloc mixer tap. A separate tap is provided to supply drinking water, via a general ecology water filtration system.
- On the galley bulkhead is a full height larder unit conveniently placed next to the domestic sized oven and full-sized hob.
- Above this is an extractor unit and overhead cupboard, either side are handy pull-out storage rails.
- Under the port side gunwale is another row of units incorporating a magic corner, making it easy to get into those hard to reach areas.
- Five hardwood drawers give storage for all those kitchen utensils then another cupboard provides yet more storage before entering the saloon.
- All the kitchen units are finished in a dark stained oak while the doors have offset white glass panel’s backlit with LED feature lighting.
- Stainless handles finish the look and provide community with the boat’s fittings throughout.
- The galley flooring is tiled with limestone effect Italian and natural light is provided by the deluxe 42” windows on either side of the cabin.
- The Wheelhouse of Sappho is not collapsible
- Doors to port and starboard give access to the side decks.
- Helm sited at the forward with wheel steering
- Steps to starboard down to galley which lift to give engine room access
- Steps down centrally aft to rear cabin
- Seating to port and starboard with large table located between these.
- Opening windows to port starboard and stern
- The aft cabin is accessed from the rear of the wheelhouse via the oak companionway steps is a cabin
- Furniture is made from dark stained oak and the floor is covered in cream tiles.
- Aft of the utility and bathroom are two wardrobes followed by the two berths which transform from two singles into one very large double by the addition of an infill mattress,
- Surrounding the beds are a series of lockers and shelves- in the end of the beds are two stacks of drawers whilst underneath storage is gained by lifting the mattress.
- The area between the berths has a smaller locker unit.
- The room is finished in oak T&G painted white and cream whilst the furniture is oak, and the floor is covered in new deep pile carpet on top of a luxury underlay.
- The aft bulkhead has a clear has a clear hatch to allow additional light into this cabin and provide emergency access onto the aft gun whale.
- Lighting is provided by halogen downlights in stainless steel (as are the other fixtures and fittings)
- A full height shower cubicle with powered extraction
- To the right is the toilet room; both are enclosed by an oak frame glass door; giving the area a symmetrical appearance
- HR 400 Kabola oil fired central heating upgrade
- Heat is provided by concealed convector radiators around the saloon
- In the aft cabin the convector heating system is built into the side of the bed
- Gas Locker with 1 x 13KG gas bottles
- Hot water by Kabola instantaneous system
- Engine: engine upgrade option: Beta marine diesel (Beta 150) 6 cylinder 147hp @ 2800 RPM 6.7 litre engine fitted with twin alternators 65 amp and 175 amp with deluxe panel.
- The engine is connected to a PRM 500 D hydraulic gearbox and drives the Equipoise Propeller through a serviceable tail shaft and ultimately connecting to the gearbox via a centaflex coupling.
- A forced ventilation setup is used to keep the engine room temperature under control and the whole area is protected by the latest automatic fire extinguisher technology.
- Steering system:
- The Rudder is operated by a closed loop hydraulic system via a stainless steel wheel attached to the helm unit; there are a series of bypass valves to isolate the hydraulics should the emergency steering system need to be deployed.
- Two-piece Rudder and stock with access through rear bulkhead via a sealed cover plate.
- Two integral diesel tanks are fitted either side of the engine,
- Above these are two Vetus black water tanks (one for each bathroom)
- Above these are two stainless steel freshwater tanks
- 240 and 12 volt ac monitoring panel with circuit breakers and variable AC input control
- 240 v shore power cable
- Auto electric bilge pumps
- Mastervolt 3000 w inverter
- 12v batteries which were all new in 2017.There are also 2 further new batteries unfitted
- Second Battery charger and master switch for the anchor windlass and bow Thruster.
- Kohler 4.5 KVA Generator
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.