PRICE REDUCED on this Jeanneau 57 West Wind. She is in excellent condition and has been lightly used seasonally here on the clear fresh waters of Lake Superior. Only 91 hours on the engine!. An elegant offshore cruiser offering an exceptional interior and deck plan designed with the ease of handling in mind. Every detail has been conceived to offer the highest quality cruising experience. The Jeanneau 57, from the drawing board of Philippe Briand, comes the long waterline and careful weight distribution that ensures speed and seaworthiness unmatched in her class.
For more information about West Wind or to schedule a showing please contact.
Step into luxury and indulge in a unique experience never before offered on Lake Superior. s/v West Wind is an elegant offshore crewed sailing yacht that offers her guests an exceptional vacation event. Every detail has been conceived to offer the highest quality cruising experience. Offering 57' of luxury sailboat including a choice of three well appointed staterooms with en-suite facilities and private crew quarters. The Captain, First Mate and Chef will be focused on you and your guests having an unforgettable sailing voyage. West Wind can also be configured to provide a private 'bridal suite' for a most spectacular wedding night.
Whether looking for a unique vacation experience, or to celebrate a special event, the crew on West Wind will cater to your desires and make sure that your sailing excursion meets all of your expectations. Our Sail Nouveau Concierge can schedule additional services and attractions including spa services, tickets to local musical events, golf outings and on-shore dining reservations.
Rates quoted include up to four people, all meals for each sailing day, all non-alcoholic beverages, bedding/linens and dockage fees. Crew gratuity not included. Rates available for up to six guests. Contact us for additional information.
For additional boat information on Jeanneau Yachts and the J57 click here.
Welcome to a contemporary interior that reflects a long nautical heritage. Rich materials are found throughout including leather, blond teak flooring and stainless steel. Sleek windows and sky-lights bathe the interior in light. You'll find the comfort you have been seeking in the finely appointed cabins, spacious galley and luxurious lounging and dining areas make every moment onboard enjoyable and memorable.
West Wind's 5 cabin layout with 4 separate heads will provide you and your guests with maximum privacy and comfort. The two aft cabins can be quickly transformed from single berths into two double berths.
JEANNEAU 57 - 2012
• Shoal Keel 6’10”
• 5 Cabins /4 Heads
• 1 Fwd V-berth cabin, 2 forward cabins / 2 transformable aft cabins / 4 heads
• Forward cabin layout instead of sail locker. Only available on 2 fwd. cabins version
• Volkswagen Marine TDI 140-5, 140HP diesel engine
• 3 Blade MAX-PROP Propeller
• 11 KW Auxiliary Generator
NORTH AMERICAN PACK
• Two electric halyard winches
• Second windlass control + counter
• 16HP bow thruster
• 24V compressor for freezer compartment
• 1800W Inverter
• Extra house batteries
• 60A battery charger
• DVD/CD MP3 player and BOSE speakers in salon
• Cockpit speakers
• UPHOLSTERY “AMBIANCE LEATHER”
ELECTRONIC PACK 2012 INCLUDES
• 3 RAYMARINE ST70 displays
• RAYMARINE E140W GPS in the cockpit
• 4KW Digital radome
• Autopilot remote
• RAYMARINE ST70 autopilot with SPX30 core unit and gyrocompass
• Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
• Pre-rigging for staysail (Chain plate, 2 extra genoa lead cars, 2 halyards, 2 sheets)
• Textile releasable forestay. Requires pre-rigging for staysail (AV G10)
• Staysail on continuous line furler. Requires pre-rigging for staysail (AV G10)
• German main-sheeting system with additional electric winches at helm
• 2 Electric genoa winches 70.2
DECK & COCKPIT
• Anchoring kit
• Sprayhood (beige tweed)
• Removable SS access ladder for use at side lifeline gates
• Cockpit table cover (beige tweed)
• Protective covers set: White protective covers for windows-
-covers for helm stations & winches in Sunbrella (beige tweed)
• Bimini (beige tweed)
• Tender handling system (Rollers, electric winch and air pump)
• Wood toe rail
• Teak sidedecks
• Dual Carbon fiber steering wheels
• Cockpit cushions and aft sun mattress
• Electric wash-down pump in anchor locker
• 24V refrigeration in the cockpit table
• Air conditioning multi-zones 56000 BTU 4 Cabins version
• 2 armchairs in salon
• Folding salon table LUXE on telescopic leg. (Not compatible with-
• -the transformable berth in saloon (II C09)
• Removable carpet in salon
• Quiet Flush electric toilets
• Pre-installation for washer drier
• Pre-wiring TV/DVD for forward cabin, aft cabin & salon
2012 Price Delivered, Commissioned and Sailaway Ready $918,803
Promotional Pricing -- Spring 2018 $599,900
MULTI-PURPOSE TRANSOM: Full-featured transom area is usable even the transom door closed. Easy access to the sea and safe boarding.
YACHT TENDER GARAGE: Garage with roller system and winch for quick retrieval and launching of the tender.
LATEST GENERATION ENGINE: Volkswagen Marine, TDI 140-5, 140HP, propulsion system with hydraulic gearbox for feather light control.
EASY MAINTENANCE: Pneumatically-assisted opening floor panels in saloon for access to centralized technical functions.
4-PART COCKPIT: Multipart cockpit allows separate areas for lounging, sunbathing, dining, and of course, sailing.
ELECTRIC STERN PLATFORM: Opening platform is your terrace on the sea.
INNOVATIVE COMPANIONWAY: Sliding doors provide wide opening and plenty of light and ventilation.
PANORAMIC SALOON WINDOWS: Views of the water found in every direction and through the large hull ports.
SALOON SKYLIGHT: Four flush opening hatches allow for ventilation and light.
PLEATED SHADES AND SCREENS: Privacy and protection from the heat is assured by pleated shades on all hatches, ports and companionway.
DIMMER SWITCHES FOR LIGHTING: Create the mood you want at the touch of a button.
LED LIGHTING: Navigation, anchoring, courtesy and various task lighting is provided by high-efficiency LED lights.
BOSE ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: 2.1 Bose surround-sound system with base unit for maximum enjoyment of music and movies onboard.
BLOND TEAK FLOORING: The elegance and beauty of teak is found throughout the boat.
TRANSFORMABLE AFT CABINS: Single aft cabin berths slide together to make large double berths in seconds.
YACHT-GRADE ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING SYSTEMS: Heavy-duty 24V electrical system with plenty of battery power and high-capacity hot water heater.
COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR*: Located in the cockpit table for easy entertaining.
LATEST HULL DESIGN: A performance-oriented Philippe Briand hull with a long waterline provides seaworthiness and speed.
POWERFUL SAILPLAN: High aspect triple spreader rig form a balanced sail plan that is easy to handle and powerful.
TWIN STEERING CONSOLES: Instruments and controls located in modern consoles at your fingertips.
EFFICIENT WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Generator and tankage located under the saloon sole in order to lower the center of gravity.
BLUEWATER AUTONOMY: Large tanks and spacious storage for extended cruising potential.
BUILT TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS: Design, engineering and construction certified by the Bureau Veritas and built to and ISO 9001 standard.
CE CATEGORY: CE :A
This yacht is very similar to the Beneteau Oceanis 60 , Salona 60 , Alubat Cigale , Grand Soleil 58 , Jeanneau 58 , Tayana 58 Deck Salon DS , Hanse 575 , Jeanneau 57 , Dufour 560 , Beneteau Oceanis 55 , Sense 55 , Lyman Morse LM , X - Yachts XP 55 , Eagle 54 , Jeanneau 54 , Moody 54 DS , Passport Yachts Vista 545 Center Cockpit , Allures 52 , Island Packet 520 , Jeanneau 519 Sun Odyssey , Outbound 52 , Bavaria Yachts Cruiser 51 , Beneteau Sense 51 , Bruckmann MK 11 Motorsailer , Dufour 500 GL , Dufour 512 GL , Hunter 50 Center cockpit , Impression , Marlow Hunter , Reliant , #Jeanneau57