2012 Bayliner 195 Bowrider
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 17,500 (A$ 24,387)
A very clean One-Owner Bow Rider with only 38 hours and recent service. Equipped with a trailer with new axle, new bearings and new tires. This boat is ready for the water and family fun NOW!!
Call or Text Scott at 727-215-8822
Please contact Scott Bowman at (727) 906-0315
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 19 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3020 lbs
Total Power: 190 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 4.3L Alpha
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 38
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 190 HP
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 9
Manufacturer Provided Description
There's a whole lot of boat to the 195. A potent MerCruiser V-6 delivers the pull for skiers and wakeboarders. The super-soft, cushioned seating provides comfort, while the large bow and cockpit give passengers free rein. With this much space, it's amazing the 195 still fits well inside most garages.
- Add the Flight Series Package to the 185 for an all-in-one upgrade that gets this Bowrider ready wakeboard.
- The 185's sport-inspired dash features a no-glare gauge array for maximum confidence at the helm.
- Stow everything from life jackets to ski gear to water toys in the cockpit's deep in-deck storage locker.
- With optional Sport Seating, bucket seats conveniently swivel 180 degrees to face aft.
- The hide-away, pull-down swim ladder's contoured steps prevent slipping when entering and exiting the water.
- Aft Jump Seats (2) - Convert to Sunlounger
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- Hull Side Storage
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Strut
- Port & Starboard Console Storage
- Port Sleeper Seat - Converts to Sunlounger
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 220 M MPI/A1 (4.3 L) ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.