43 Ft. Beneteau 2011
PRICE REDUCTION OF $25,000!
A beautiful three stateroom and three head sailboat was used in charter in the Caribbean for a number of years. Returned after charter to the fastidious owner who subsequently updated her for the re-sale market. With many new updates to meet today’s standards "TERANGA" is ready to continue her adventures in comfort and style. A perfect cruising or live aboard boat with large cabins and storage capability.
Exterior varnish just re-done and all new interior upholstery!! Shows great!!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
JOHN A. PETERSON, CPYB @ 910-546-5760 OR EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: NEW BERN, NC
Please contact John A. Peterson, IYBA, CPYB at 910-546-5760
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 19566 lbs
Ballast: 6239 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4JH5
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
The three stateroom and three head layout gives the boat plenty of room for owner and guests. The interior features beautiful wood work, teak and holly flooring, overhead hatches, skylights, opening ports and new seating upholstery and mattress covers.
As you approach the Beneteau 43 she feels much larger with beautiful design lines and feel of elegance. Boarding through either the port or starboard boarding gate you step onto the wide side decks making fore and aft maneuverability a breeze. Heading forward there is an anchor locker and plenty of room to sit and relax on the bow. Head aft into the cockpit. The cockpit can seat a crowd on the teak inlay seats and the cockpit is protected with a blue Sunbrella bimini and dodger. There are dual helms with leather wrapped steering wheels and a centered cockpit table with port and starboard folding leaves. Aft, the helm seat swivels allowing access to the stern swim platform where you will find a stainless steel swim ladder as well. There is a hot and cold water transom shower.
Through louvered doors and down a few steps you enter the main cabin. Immediately aft on the port and starboard sides is access into the aft cabins with double berths, hanging lockers and en-suite heads. The heads have a vanity with sink, manual toilets and shower. The navigation station is forward on the starboard side with access to the electrical panel. The navigation table top lifts up for added storage. Along the port side is the galley area with top loading refer and freezer, double sinks, and stove top and oven. The galley is large with plenty of food preparation and storage. Across from the galley on the starboard side are the dinette and salon settees. The L-Shaped settee, which can convert to an additional berth, offers plenty of seating plus there is a bench seat for two inboard and an additional bench seat for one facing forward. All the way forward is another cabin with a V-Berth, plenty of storage and an en-suite head with vanity and sink, manual toilet, and shower.
Located in the main cabin along the port side, the galley is large with plenty of room for food preparation and storage space that will please even the most discriminating chef.
- Solid surface countertops with teak fiddles
- Double stainless steel sinks with faucet
- Force 10 stainless steel gimbaled (3) burner stove top and oven
- Vitri-Frigo 12-volt top loading refrigerator and freezer
- Ample cabinets and storage
- Trash receptacle in under sink cabinet
The main electrical panel is located at the navigation station.
- 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with circuit breakers
- (2) 30-amp shore power cords with splitter for 50-amp service
- 12-gallon marine hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
- (2) Cruise Air marine reverse cycle air conditioning and heat with electronic controls
- Pioneer DEH-2200UB AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- Axess flat screen TV in main salon mounted on forward starboard bulkhead
- 12-volt meter for water, fuel and holding tank with LED display
- 40-amp battery charger
- 80-amp engine alternator
- GFI protected electrical receptacles
- 12-volt cabin fans
- Inverter and inverter controller
Updated Raymarine electronics package.
- Helm: Dual Helm with centered chart plotter
- Plastimo compass at both helms
- Raymarine P70S display for depth, speed and wind at port helm
- Raymarine P70S display for speed and log at port helm
- Raymarine P70S autopilot control
- Raymarine Eveloution C95 color chart plotter and radar display
- Raymarine HD radar dome with 48-mile range on mast with stainless steel surround rail
- Raymarine 650 AIS
- Raymarine 49 VHF radio at navigation station with helm RAM microphone
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio with ICOM-SP24 external speaker
- ICOM IC-140 SSB tuner with backstay HF antennae
Excellent engine access with access under the lift-up companionway steps as well as port and starboard side panels make maintenance a breeze.
- Yanmar 4JH5, 54 hp diesel engine, fresh water cooled
- New engine mounts, engine reportedly overhauled at end of charter service
- Marine transmission with stainless steel shaft and dripless shaft
- Yanmar panel at helm with RPM, oil pressure, water temp, and volts, with alarms
- Dual helms with leather wrapped stainless steel destroyer steering wheels
- RACOR primary fuel filter
Deck and Hardware
- Bow pulpit with dual stainless steel anchor rollers
- Plow anchor with chain rode
- Quick 12-volt electric windlass with hand held remote in anchor locker
- Stainless steel stanchions with dual lifelines
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Self-draining cockpit
- Walk-thru transom with lift up helm seat
- Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Blue Sunbrella bimini and dodger, new eisenglass (2019)
- Teak inlay on cockpit seating
- Teak toe rails and cabin top handrails
- Dual helms with centered cockpit folding table and storage
- (3) Large cockpit storage lockers
- Louvered wood companionway doors
- Kato stainless steel davits with cleat and stabilizer
- Kato stainless steel outboard hoist
- Outboard motor mount on port stern
- (2) winch handle pockets
- Transom hot and cold water shower
- Emergency bilge pump in cockpit
- Life sling mounted on starboard stern
Sails and Rigging
- Z-Spar aluminum deck stepped mast
- Aluminum boom
- Head sail replaced in 2015
- Mainsail with battens
- Adjustable backstays
- 1 x 19 stainless steel rigging
- Lewmar sailing hardware
- Newer running rigging
- Pro-Furl C420 Genoa roller furling
- (2) Harken 46.2, 2-speed Genoa winches
- Harken 40.2, 2-speed electric winch on port side of cabin
- Harken 40.2, 2-speed winch on starboard side of cabin
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear
- Spinlock Line Clutches
- Articulated blocks at mast foot
- Twin aft swept spreaders
- Lazy Jack main sail system
Updates Since 2015
- Quick anchor windlass and remote
- Force-10 oven and stove
- Raymarine HD radar dome
- Stainless steel protective surround for radar dome on mast
- Raymarine C95W chartplotter and radar display
- Raymarine P70S displays
- Raymarine AIS 650
- Raymarine antenna splitter
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio
- ICOM SSB Digital Tuner
- Harkin Electric winch added
- (8) Person life raft (not currently certified)
- Kato Island Davit System with cam cleats and stabilizer
- Kato outboard motor hoist
Returned from charter service and then updated for sale, "TERANGA" is ready for her new adventures. Look no further for a large, well appointed and well maintained cruising or live aboard vessel.
Easy to see in New Bern, NC with direct JET service via Delta (ATL) or American (CLT).
We do not winterize boats so she is ready to go.
Dingy and outboard do not convey.
Owner's Personal Property and Tools.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.