2011 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The gorgeous curves and aerodynamic profile of the 500 Sundancer are sure to attract attention. Outfitted with a unique, electric windshield vent system that allows for an unbroken line from deck to roof plus a sleek hardtop with two extra-large sunroof hatches, this ingeniously designed beauty is nothing short of inspired.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 34250 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser Cummins QSC 550 526 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 2
- Standard SmartCraft Instrumentation and VesselView.
- Standard Zeus pod drive system with helm joystick control and Skyhook station-keeping technology
- U-shaped seating with storage below.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Large transom storage with gas-assist lid.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Chrome finish knobs and switch plates.
- Standard Ultraleather HP interior seating.
- Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom.
- Convertable salon sofa-sleeper.
- Optional washer/dryer combo.
- Swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches.
- Optional recessed forward deck sun pad.
- Fiberglass stringer system.
- Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendinning cablemaster.
- Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage.
- Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent.
- Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC standards.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.