2011 Dufour 405 Grand Large
Sentosa Cove, Singapore
- View Full Specifications
Already widely acclaimed by the general public, the professional press too has recognized its many e
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sentosa Cove, Singapore
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 185,000 (A$ 251,359)
Fresh on the market, this Dufour Yachts 405GL is an excellent boat that is comfortable and sails well.
The owner has recently spent about $100,000 on upgrades and repairs, including new Raymarine electronics throughout (forward scan transducer, GPS Screen, autopilot, 2x wind readouts), generator, installing 2x air conditioning units, inverter, rigging, Selden furler, Harken battcars, sails, batteries, electric toilet, antifouling, through hulls and stopcocks. Copies of receipts are available for viewing.
Asking price is USD $185,000. Very reasonable considering age and condition of boat with plenty of new upgrades.
Mobile Phone Number +65 9090 2200
Premium Nautical provide a professional yacht broker service for pre-owned yachts, as well as being dealers for new yachts from Dufour Yachts, Fountaine Pajot, Four Winns, Hudson Yachts, Sundeck Yachts and Wellcraft. With such a large range of styles and sizes, we have something for everyone.
While the Premium Nautical Showroom and office is based at Sentosa Cove Village in Singapore, we have clients and brokerage listings spread throughout South East Asia and Australasia.
Premium Nautical can supply parts for all of our branded yachts through our dealer network. We can order in new parts direct from the factory and help arrange for the installation and any required servicing of your pride and joy. As boat owners ourselves, we understand after sales service is extremely important part of our business.
Premium Nautical are also the Singapore dealer for FAB Dock, the revolutionary new docking system which not only makes docking safer and easier, it also protects your hull from damage, osmosis and barnacle build up without the need for toxic antifouling.
Please feel free to call us on +65 62745055 or visit our new website at www.premiumnautical.com for more listings or information about Premium Nautical.
Please contact Brent Rubbo at +65 6274 5055
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Dufour Yachts
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
LWL: 34 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 17637 lbs
Dry Weight: 17637 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: AH3XN2 22D55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (98 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - Dual Helm Wheels
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Generator - Honda Portable
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
Beautiful, big, modern, rich, and innovative — and what’s more, it goes very fast! You could say this Dufour 405 has all the attractions of the perfect heartthrob! Like its forerunners under the Dufour ‘longship’ sign, this latest Grand’Large model sets a new standard for cruising yachts. So it’s not about to be rivalled — except by another Dufour yacht!
Manufacturers Description - Internal Layout
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Floor in solid Moabi wood.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The cabin linings are in stylish white marine plywood.
> > > COMPANIONWAY > > >
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Curved wooden steps and access to engine by lifting stair case on jacks.
- Two handrails.
- Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
> > > FORWARD CABIN > > >
- Large berth approximately 195 cm long with a 10cm thick mattress with washable cover.
- Under the berth: 160 litre water tank and access to stowage locker.
- Full length shelf with sea-fiddle over the berth alongside the hull. Large hanging locker with shelves.
- Access to navigation instrument transducers.
> > > AFT CABIN ( S ) > > >
- Double berth approximately 193 cm long. 10 cm thick mattress with washable cover.
- Large hanging locker with double door and shelf above.
- Full length shelf with fiddle alongside the cabin lining.
- 200 litre fuel tank under starboard berth. 200 litre water tank under port berth.
- Battery switches on the vertical area of the starboard berth.
- Technical area with storage facilities between aft berths.
> > > FORWARD HEAD > > >
- Spacious head compartment with shower.
- Manual marine toilet, moulded washbasin, large mirror and chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- Bathroom with integrated wash basin in synthetic Corian stone.
- Chrome plated brass mixer taphot/cold with showerhead.
- Large mirror.
- The shower has direct drainage by an electric pump.
- 45 L Holding available as an option.
> > > AFT HEAD > > >
- Spacious head compartment with shower.
- Manual marine toilet.
- Bath room with integrated wash basin in synthetic «Corian ®» stone.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap hot/cold with shower head.
- Large mirror.
- The shower has direct drainage by an electric pump.
- 50 L holding tank as standard.
> > > SALOON > > >
- A large U-shaped settee is on the port side with cushions made out of foam with washable covers.
- A central fixed settee has a hinged stowage area underneath.
- Further stowage is available under seats and behind backrests.
- Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the settee.
- Big saloon table with integrated plate holder.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- 4 hull port lights to bring light into the interior.
Manufacturers Description - Galley
- Galley with large worktop in synthetic Corian stone.
- L-shaped galley in the 2 cabin version.
- Longitudinal shaped galley in the 3 cabin version.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Two burner cooker with oven and grill on gimbals.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (180 litres) with both frontal and top opening.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Open and closed storage lockers
- One of the lockers can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
Manufacturers Description - Cockpit
- Both cockpit seats port and starboard and the helmsman seat covered in FSC Iroko.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker starboard aft.
- Storage compartment for life reaft, easily accessible from the cockpit and aft platform.
- Cockpit shower in port aft locker.
- Telescopic stainless steel bathing ladder integrated in the aft platform.
Manufacturers Description - Deck and Fittings
- Wooden handrails on roof.
- Wooden toe rail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stem head fitting, double anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red LED navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chain plate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chain plates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coach roof. Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on cockpit coaming.
- 4 and 3 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 9 clutches on coach roof.
- Two x 40 ST halyard winches on the roof.
- Two x 46 ST genoa winches on cockpit coamings close to the helmsman.
Manufacturers Description - Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, deck stepped.
- Anchor, steaming and deck light.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens and bag. Furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
Manufacturers Description - Sail Area
I : 47.75 ft
J : 14.75 ft
P : 44.25 ft
E : 15.08 ft
Working Sail Area : 845.00 sq ft
Manufacturers Description - Construction
- Hand laminated GRP hull.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Polyester deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.03 m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxyfoam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
Manufacturers Description - Engine
- Perkins 55hp. Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- 200L fuel tank with gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
Manufactruers Description - Power
- 12V DC system. Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 100 Ah service battery.
- Switch for each battery.
Additional Information from Owner
Works carried out by the current owner...
- - Brand new sails (main and furling Genoa)
- - Brand new rolling furler
- - Brand new blocks
New electronics (absolutely everything is new)
- - All Brand new Raymarine Axiom
- - New pilot, all new instruments - Forward sonar
- - VHF
- - AIS
- - 2 Fisher Panda Units (Main and master)
- - Inverter
- - External generator Honda with extended tank
- - Boat fresh out of complete paint stripping and antifouling
- - All seacocks replaced with bronze units
- - Electric toilets installed aft
- - New battery charger
- - New electrical board (the one you replaced)
- - Brand new batteries
- - Tender and tender engine included
- - Bimini about 1 year old, very good condition
- - Asymetrical spinnaker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.