2011 CNB BORDEAUX 60
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 550,000 (A$ 814,573)
The Bordeaux 60 sailing yacht is built by the French shipyard CNB renowned for crafting fine sailing custom super yachts. Moreover the Bordeaux 60 has been the most successful project by CNB. This sailing yacht has beautiful sleek lines, powerful under sail and pleasant interior volumes. The one owner of this hull has meticulously maintained the yacht. This 3 cabins and crew quarter Bordeaux 60 is equipped for long distance cruising in total comfort. It includes generator, dive compressor, chilled water air conditioning.. Come and view for yourself in Phuket, Thailand.
Please contact Nadezhda Lutsenko at +66 (0)847459900
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Couëdel Hugon Design and Briand Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 18.60 m
Beam: 5.18 m
LWL: 16.28 m
Minimum Draft: 2.45 m
Maximum Draft: 2.45 m
Displacement: 26700 kgs
Total Power: 180 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: D4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 180 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (1000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (1000 Litres)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- 3 Cabins + Crew Cabin with crew head and shower.
Owner's bed on portside in the forward cabin. Two guests cabins in the aft. Forepeak fitted as crew cabin.
- Light oak woodworks, Wenge floorboards.
- Waterlines and upper decoration line colour: Graphite grey, RAL 7024
Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Baur compressor 220V, 4 dive tanks
- Generator : upgraded Onan 11Kva Generator e-QD, model 11.0 MDKBN, 770/220V, 1500 rpm
- Batteries :
24V Bowthrsuter & windlass battery fwd.
24V 345ah service battery bank.
1x12V 501ah Engine cranking battery
1x12V Generator cranking battery
Upgraded service Battery package which comprises of - 4 x additional Gel battery & additional 60 ah 24V charger.
Batterry charger. Total service package = 575ah @24V
- Other electrics :
24V lighting throughout
24V / 230V 2500watt Iventer (serves all internal shore power sockets and the Microwave)
12V alternator the main engine and the generator
24V battery charger
12V battery charger
2x230V shore power sockets in the cockpit (one to operate air conditioning)
Mastervolt Masterview Battery monitor at the chart table
- Gori folding propeller with overdrive system
- Rope cutter on the propeller
- Reversible air conditioning in the saloon and the cabins (Webasto / 60 000 BTU)
working with a chilled water circuit. The temperature of each room can be adjusted independently
- Reversible air conditioning in the forepeak working with a chilled water circuit
- Water maker 220V Sea Recovery - Ultra Whisper 95 l/H
- Extra fridge with top opening Integrated in the work top, in the starboard front angle of the galley
- Ice Maker 220V Integrated in the lower furniture at starboard in the galley
- Washing / drying machine MIELE Marine 220V, 5 Kg Integrated in the lower furniture at starboard in the galley
- Dishwasher with drawers Fisker & Paykel 220V Integrated in the lower furniture at portside in the galley
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- 1 x Sony Bravia 22” widescreen television wall mounted(master cabin)
- 1 x Sony Bravia 26” widescreen television concealed in cupboard (saloon)
- Bose Multimedia Player connected to saloon TV
- 2 x Alpine waterproof speakers in the cockpit
- Raymarine HD digital radar 48 NM 4kw
- Raymarine Nav Star ST70 2011
- Raymarine E120w in cockpit and navigation table
- Raymarine 240 VHF radio handset (2)
- Raymarine AIS 500 (sender/receiver)
- Raymarine TH night vision camera
- ICOM IC-M36 VHF radio
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone
Interior Features and Equipment
- CNB 60's interior is fitted throughout with a light Oak woodwork. Striking dark Wenge wood floors throughout and beige bulkheads. All overhead Lewmar hatches come with ‘Oceanair’ blackout blinds and mosquito screens.
- MASTER CABIN:
Extra large double bed to port with storage drawers under
Vanity table and stool to starboard with good drawer storage adjacent.
Raymarine Information on owners cabin TV with Seatalk Keyboard.
Large walk in wardrobe with copious storage and clothes hanging space.
- Split shower and head with access through to crew cabin
Tecma Vacuum flush fresh water flush toilet
Heated towel rail (230v & supplied by the ships inverter)
- Forepeak: (accessed via fore deck hatch and via owners showroom)
- AFT CABINS:
2 x double symmetrical cabins aft.
Both cabins have excellent storage and wardrobe space
Both cabins are en-suite which include a Tecma vacuum flush fresh water fed toilet, shower cubicle & wash basin.
The Starboard heads has an additional door for guests to use as a day head
Both bathrooms have holding tanks fitted
Exterior Features and Equipment
- Teak deck with grey caulking renewed 2019
- Aft roof covered with teak.
- Cockpit cushion ref Dupione Sand.
- Bimini top (and link cloth with sprayhood) - grey, ref Sunbrella Cadet Grey.
- Cockpit covers - grey, ref Sunbrella Cadet Grey Covers for the wheels, the winches, the engine and bow thruster commands and the cockpit table. White waterproof cloth for the opening of the dinghy garage.
- Carbon & teak steering wheels "Bordeaux 60 by TCE"
- Manoeuvre winches electrical
- LED lights in the spreaders (6 lights)
100% waterproof LED light oriented to the top of the mast.
- Courtesy light in the cockpit (7 LED)
- Fridge in the cockpit table (25 litres)
- Fresh water deck washing pump
- Remote control for transom door
- Windlass command in the forepeak and in the cockpit, with chain counter
Sails, Rigging and Winches
- Lacquered V boom from Hall spars for Bordeaux 60.
Mast and boom lacquered in black.
- Self tacking track for genoa.
- North Sails genoa and full batten main sail, in Dyneema SRP sandwich 105.
- Harken electrical winches.
- UK Sails cruising assymetric spinnaker in snuffer.
- Semi-rigid dinghy 3.1m (Alu hull) with Mercury 10hp
- Full sized boat cover
- Spinlock life jackets (6)
- INF Pilot 150N Auto & Harness life jackets (4)
- Plastimo life buoy
- Viking life raft valise 6 PAX
- Portable fire extinguisher (6), fire extinguisher mounted in engine room
- Industrial strength wire cutter
- Comprehensive boat and navigation library, charts
Upholstery, bedding and carpet in all cabins
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.