Sellers Has It Priced Right & Ready To See Offers. If You Have A Trade We Are Happy To Take It.
The Quality Of This Build & The Size Of The Boat Defies What You Would Expect & Very Much Is A Boat That Exceeds Expectation.
A Fantastic Expedition Style Krogen With All The Options You Need. Chefs Galley With Viking Range, Commercial Fridge & More
Twin Deere Diesels, Northern Lights Generator, Hydraulic Bow Thruster & Stabilizers In An Engine Room That Is A Sight To See.
You Need To See This Before Buying Any Other 52-58' Long Range Expedition Type Boat.
The en suite master is forward and features seven feet of headroom, an island queen berth with pneumatic lift, and tons of stowage.
Ensuite Dometic Head with Stall Shower & Granite Countertops
Large Hanging Closets
Flat Screen TV In Master
Opposite the galley is an office that doubles as a very comfortable guest stateroom, with a tucked-away Asko washer/ dryer and a head to port.
L Shaped Settee Converts To Double
Asko Stacked Washer/Dryer
Flat Screen TV
Guest Head To Port With Dometic Head, Stall Shower & Granite Countertops
The salon, aft, has an L-settee to port with a high-low dining table and two loose chairs to starboard. Huge windows & wonderful woodwork as well as double Diamond Sea Glaze doors that open to the cockpit create a spacious, light and serene living space that welcomes the outside in.
Pop Up Flat Screen TV w/ Bose Surround Sound
Bookshelf & Tremendous Cabinet Space
A galley is situated on the main deck to port, and a granite counter separates it from the salon. The layout is unique, with the stainless Jenn-Air refrigerator and Viking stove set at angles in each corner. It creates the famous chef-pleasing triangle between the stove, refrigerator and sink.
Viking 4 BR Gas Range w/ Oven
Jenn-Air Commercial Fridge/Freezer
GE Convection Microwave
Double Stainless Steel Sink
A mighty Portuguese bridge with access to the high, full bow and uncluttered foredeck, a sheer that is stepped as it runs aft, raked pilothouse windows, high freeboard and a well-protected cockpit indicate a boat that will handle heavy weather with ease.
The pilothouse is bright, which has 360-degree visibility, twin Pompanette helm chairs, and Diamond Sea Glaze Dutch doors to port and starboard wing controls. The helm console has room for large displays. Engine instruments, throttles, and bow-thruster controls are easy to reach along the flat space just forward of the large stainless wheel. A comfortable L-settee and high-low table, aft, that doubles as a watch berth.
Sea Star Propane Grill
ES1250 Davit System
Maxwell 3500 Windlass with Dual Anchors & All Chain Rode
Fresh & Raw Water Anchor Washdowns
Port & Starboard Docking Stations (full controls)
Teak Aft Cockpit
Aft Cockpit Table & Chairs
Aft Cockpit Sunshades
Swim Platform With Gates
Lazerette Access In Cockpit
Pilothouse Pompanette Helm Chairs
L Shaped Watchberth
Flat Screen TV In Pilothouse
The engine room is huge with four watertight doors separating machinery compartments and the engines space. There’s a workbench and freezer. It’s well-lit with easy service access to everything
The 55 comes with twin John Deere 6068 TFM Tier 2 engines that each deliver 158 horsepower. Twin counter-faired skegs, a fine entry and wineglass transom provide a smooth and economical ride with a company-reported cruising range of 2,800 miles at 8 knots. Slow down to 7 knots and go as far as 4,300; bump her up to 10 and you’ll need to refuel after 1,200 miles.
• 2 John Deere 6068TFM Tier II diesels, M-1 rated
• 2 Twin Disc MG5075A marine gears
• Racor Marine Air Filters / Silencers
• Racor Closed Crankcase Ventilation Filters
• 2 Racor dual fuel filters with vacuum gauges
• ESI Fuel polishing system
• Reverso oil change system
• Delta-T ventilation system with moisture eliminators and smoke/fire dampeners
Updated AC computer control boards and display module to current version - equipment update.
• Northern Lights 16 kw generator with sound shield
• 2 A-Sea shore power converters
• 12/24 Volt dc systems
• 120/240 Volt ac systems
• 4 Lifeline 12v engine start batteries
• 2 Lifeline 12v generator start batteries
• 16 Lifeline 6v ship's service batteries
• Charles 4500 Watt inverter / charger
• Charles 60 amp battery charger
• 2 Glendinning Cablemasters with 75' power cords
• Charles 190 amp battery isolators
• Furuno MFDBB NavNet 3D
• 2 Green Marine 19" LED displays
• Furuno FA150 AIS
• Furuno DRS6A 6kw 64 mile radar with 4' open array
• Furuno BBWX2 Sirius weather
• Furuno GP-330B GPS receiver
• Furuno NavPilot 511 autopilot with port and starboard wing station controls
• Furuno FI503 digital depth, speed and log display
• ICOM 604 VHF
• Iris engine room and aft deck cameras