Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 27 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 5952 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
- The teak bathing platform with a shower backs on to a large soa which converts easily to a sunbed by folding down the seat backs.
- The ergonomically designed helm is well protected from the elements by the steel edged windshield.
- Steps on both port and starboard sides provide easy and safe access to the foredack.
- The combination of elegance and practicality extends to the below-decks saloon with an exclusively fitted galley and head.
- With the table folded down the U-shaped sofa converts into a comfortable double berth making the 845 a very practical boat.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.