Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 10582 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (47 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
- The cockpit houses a helm with a practical and neatly laid-out dashboard, forward of a large U-shaped sofa with deep cushions for superb comfort even cruising at speed.
- On sunny days, the sofa converts into an inviting sunbed, with cold drinks from the wet bar and a view of what's happening on the rounded bathing platform aft.
- An open main cabin with light-coloured woodwork in a contemporary design gives a great feeling of space below deck.
- A refined galley adjoins a U-shaped sofa which converts into a double bed.
- A luxurious and comfortable midships cabin with a kingsize bed, plentiful space for changing and direct access to a surprisingly large bathroom underline the Scirocco's class.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.