- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly Yachts has laid down a new challenge for the yachting industry, proving its grit and desire to continue pushing the envelope: the result is Sly 61, the much-wanted project of the Cesena-based yard styled by Studio Lostuzzi - Yacht Design & Engineering.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 61 ft 2 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 10 ft 5 in
Displacement: 39683 lbs
Dry Weight: 38683 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (260 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (156 Gallons)
- The interiors are realized, following the plans of the shipyard with 3 cabins.
- The standard can be modified on
demand according to the customer?s needs.
- Anyway fittings arrangement will be organized in respect of the
weight on board.
- The essences agreed with the customer will be high quality with special non toxic water
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is raised (+33 cm in comparison with the cabin) to let people to have
a better sight outside, thanks to a 360 ° windows.
- The saloon is a big open space connected to the kitchen and to the charts table.
- It has a large dinner area
on port side with a table and two comfortable sofa alongside walls.
- On starboard the living room with a sofa
and (on demand) a fridge bar.
- The saloon can be equipped on demand with a sound system and a TV.
- The 24 V electrical circuit is supplied via eight 120 Ah service batteries.
- The dock socket supplies the
main 220V consumptions, the battery chargers, the boiler and 220V sockets into the head compartments.
- That?s operated by the ?Gi8? system from the Italian company CCLG (Bus system).
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- For 24V batteries a 60 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply
(via socket protected by a circuit breaker) and electrical cable.
- For 12V batteries a 40Ah charger.
- An electrical panel (touch screen) is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel is able to provides
information on the whole electric equipment besides voltmeter consumption, 24 V, Ah 12V, voltmeter 220
V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A socket 12 V-220 V, is located below the panel.
Lighting and sockets
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- service light in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- reading lamp in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- spotlights in the forward cabin
- reading lights in the forward cabin
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- Many sockets are fitted in the boat
- On the standard layout the galley is on a separate area on centre-portside.
- It?s as ergonomic as practical.
- Here a double sink, balanced 3-burner hob and oven, fridge and a freezer.
- Enough spaces for stowage in several lockers and foldaway shelves.
- On demand we install micro wave and dishwasher.
- Model and manufacturer: Yanmar 4JH4-HTE or similar
- Cycle: 4-stroke diesel
- Capacity: lit. 4, valves 4
- Power: 110 Cv (80,90 KW) at 3200 rpm
- Ignition system: 12 V, 1.4 kW starter motor
- Alternator: 140 A external 12 V
- Fixtures: Manufacturer-supplied flexible supports
- Controls: Manufacturer-supplied single lever remote control
- Cooling: Liquid cooling with heat exchanger, fluid and seawater circulation pumps, seawater filter.
- Auxiliary alternator: 24V ? 100A
- Recess moulded sandwich with PVC core, uni and biaxial
- E-glass plus carbon fibre surfacing, laminated with
epoxy-vinylester resin, the latter guaranteeing hull
protection against osmosis.
- The bulkheads are of 30
mm composite sandwich panelling.
- The structure,
thanks to longitudinal plus transversal reinforcements
and a structural dunnage, ensures the spread of all
stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and
reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are
glued on a overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit
will have a white gel-coat finish.
- Coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special quartz dust coat
- ?Dupont Marine? white finished.
- Cockpit has a 10mm teak.
- The double wheels wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 2 aluminium wheels. Diam. 1100 mm
- 2 VTR painted columns
- 2 steering navigators
- 2 Aluminium quadrants with autopilot link on demand
- Return blocks
- stainless steel wiring
- pinions and chains
- Ergonomic cleats from anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 central cleats
- 2 aft cleats
Pulpits and stanchions
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.