Rarely does an opportunity like this come along. The opportunity to own your personal dream yacht that unbelievably allows you to make money while you enjoy all the joys and benefits of yacht ownership in the one of the world’s most sought after locations – the Virgin Islands.
This is exactly what the current owners of UltimaLife planned and have experienced. Ultimate Life is being crewed by a professional crew while be offered only for fully crewed charters in St Thomas USVI so that when not being used for personal enjoyment in the Caribbean, she is producing income for the owner. This has proven to be highly successful as UltimaLife has proven to be one of the most financially successful Charter yachts in the VI, earning more than a 12% cash return as well as other tax benefits.
But let’s not forget the real reason you want a yacht, your enjoyment. Well UltimaLife is perfect for that as well. As another example, the owners just spent the summer and fall of 2018 on an extended trip up and down the east coast of the US. Built for safety and comfort, living aboard for that extended period was easier than the owner ever thought, the most memorable and enjoyable trip of his entire life.
So with all the benefits of Owning UltimaLife, why on earth is the owner selling. He explains that it was a extremely difficult decision as he loves the yacht, and nothing on the market can compare with UltimaLife for what she offers, its comfort and cost. But explains with his kids gone now, he no longer needs a 5 bedroom yacht. Additionally he is also planning to build a new house which will take considerable time and finances.
UltimaLife is another stunning example of the limited edition, award winning Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530. Designed by Van der Stadt using the Royal Cape One Design this 53’ Catamaran is designed and built for extreme comfort and safety.
Her generous customized layout makes you think you are easily on a Catamaran of 65 feet. Her five ensuite bathrooms allow guests a luxurious amount of privacy and space. The open plan saloon and galley, which opens directly onto the spacious cockpit, are thoughtfully designed to create a light, airy space perfect for both cooking, relaxing and/or entertaining.
UltimaLife is equipped with vast amounts of space including cupboards for personal items and enough storage for anything you could imagine. She boosts a huge inventory, with everything required for safe comfortable extensive cruising.
Meticulously maintained, with everything recently overhauled for the owners recent extended trip, UltimaLife is running perfectly and ready to go. Brand new equipment included new electronics, batteries, cushions, and engine turbo chargers
The spacious saloon of this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 provides a great space for both relaxing and entertaining. There is a large “U” shape wrap around settee, and a custom built adjustable dining table which accommodates all guests. Lighting is provided by adjustable down lights, table lights and reading lights.
Entertainment is provided by a Sony multi zone sound system with built-in DVD/CD player plus iPad/iPhone hookup and speakers throughout giving controlled piped interior and exterior sounds. There is also ducted air-conditioning throughout providing multi cycle cooling, heating and dehumidifier.
The saloon opens out onto the cockpit through a sliding glass door aft. A light and airy feel is provided with four large side windows, four forward windows with opening hatches, two overhead hatches with Oceanair screen/shade combinations. The interior is finished with slip resistant artificial teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
Accommodation for 10 is provided within 5 ensuite cabins on board this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530.
The impressive king sized master cabin with adjoining study benefits from the entire forward half of the port hull. It includes a raised centre-line king size berth, drawers and two hanging lockers. There is also a flat screen TV and DVD player. Adjacent and forward is a luxurious ensuite bathroom featuring a bath tub and shower. Included in the master suite is also a private study with inboard settee and wide outboard desk (work station) with swing out seat. The study includes 5 upper lockers and 4 lower lockers and wine rack. There are also 1 electronic safe and one hidden compartment for valuables. The master suite also boasts its own dedicated a/c so one can isolate and cool the MB from the rest of the yacht
Guest accommodation is provided within four cabins. One in the aft port hull and three further in the starboard hull. Three of these guest cabins feature queen sized berths, while the VIP guest cabin at midships in the starboard hull benefits from a king sized bed. The guest cabins feature:
• Foam mattresses with superb comfort memory foam top
• Side locker/shelf
• Hanging locker
• Deck hatch 1.6' x 1.6' with Oceanair shade/screen combinations
• Overhead lighting,
• 2 reading lights and fluorescent lighting
• Ducted air conditioning
• Extra TV and DVD in starboard mid cabin
• CD player in starboard mid cabin
• Three speed top of the range Caframo silent fans
• Port light 6" x 16"
All ensuite bathrooms include:
• Corian vanity, shelf and storage locker
• Monoblock mixer tap in basin
• Tiled floors
• Mounted shower head with flexible hose and separate shower mixer
• Double bar towel rail
• Shower pan with automatic electric pump out in all heads
• Tecma toilets with two button electric flush pump
• Fluorescent light
The U-shaped galley on this Majestic 530 offers an open plan feel connecting to the saloon space on the upper bridge deck. The galley is well equipped with:
• Corian counter tops
• Custom large double stainless steel sink
• Monoblock mixer tap
• 8 lockers and 4 drawers under the counter
• 6 storage lockers outboard of counter
• Pressurised hot and cold water
• Front opening Isotherm Upright Refrigerator
• Front opening freezer
• 4 burner countertop Euro gas stove
• Full size Euro gas oven with broiler and with all the options under stove
• Double door spice rack
• Slip resistant teak & holly flooring
• Two side windows
• Two forward windows with opening hatches
• 2 x Deck hatch with screens and shade
• Two speed fan
The deck of this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is built of GRP fibreglass with a balsa core. Her deck gear includes the following:
Winches and Running Rigging:
• Antal mainmast track with batt cars
• Antal line-driven roller bearing traveller with 2:1 purchase
• Main sheet traveller with control lines mounted on arch with line driven winch
• Genoa tracks and cars
• All sheets, halyards and reefing lines lead aft
• 2x electric self-tailing winches, 1 manual winch
• Winch handle pockets and 2x handles
• Furling line jammer, cleat, stainless steel chafe plates and lead blocks.
• Self-stowing anchor roller on crossbeam
• 50kg Delta anchor with 300 feet galvanised calibrated chain and 50yd of nylon rode.
• Spare Bruce anchor with 100 feet chain ad 100 ft nylon rode
• Stainless steel chain plates
• Stainless steel coach rails
• Double rail s/s pulpits with seats
• Set stanchions and double lifelines
• Anchor bridle
• 8 mooring cleats
• Rubbing strake along length both sides
• 8 deck hatches
• 10 Port lights
• Boom davit Dinghy launching system for the new tender, using boom derrick deployed from cabin side winch, built into boom
• Two deck showers adjacent to stern swim platforms, hot and cold water
• 6 fenders
• dock lines
• Additional sheets and halyards
The hugely spacious cockpit of this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is sheltered under an integral hard-top fibreglass dodger/bimini arch, with lighting and zippered side curtains to enclose the whole cockpit. 4 reasonably new (2015) High performance Sunpower solar panels are mounted on top of the bimini arch.
There are two L-shaped seating areas offering plentiful seating for guests, with seat and back rest cushions, and a large Corian dining table perfect for al fresco dining can easily seat 8 adults.
The cockpit also features:
• Under seat storage including a 12v freezer under large cockpit table.
• Additional stainless steel pedestal seats and teak chairs
• Aft deck counter with bait station, fresh and salt water, extra large 4 burner BBQ, and 4 drawers and 4 storage compartments under counter.
• U-Line ice maker
• Isotherm refrigerator.
• Raised Starboard helm station including seat with back and foot rests.
• Raised Port station including seats etc like Port side
• Coach roof windows covered with white, heat reducing, one way vinyl
• Full set of cockpit cushions (2016 seats and backrests)
• Additional bimini front, side and aft Navy Blue solid waterproof covers with opening clear windows;
• Also removable cooling 95% tan shade covers over aft and Galley/Saloon areas.
There is a large glass sliding door from the cockpit to the bridge deck saloon and galley
The navigation station on this Royal Cape Catamarans 530 Majestic features a Corian table and swing out seat, above the table is a flush mounted breaker panel and instruments.
NEW Navigation equipment (June and Nov 2018), state of the art and includes:
At navigation station:
• NEW VHF “Ray 60” (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine AIS (Nov 2018)
• USB outlet from Raymarine to lap top software
• Chart stowage and chart light
• Raymarine remote that displays Raymarine electronic information on flat screen TV in salon (The remote has additional functions, including autopilot controls)
• Paper charts
• Standard Horizon Handheld VHF
At Helm Station:
• NEW Raymarine Axiom 12” touchscreen chart plotter
• NEW Raymarine Evolution Autopilot sail w/P70 Controls (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine I70 Multifunction Instruments (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine VHF Ray 60 2nd station (June 2018)
• Radar with fish finder
• Echo sounder
• Volvo Penta engine instrument panel (EVC electronic system)
• Chain counter display to drop and raise anchor from helm
• Commander mic (VHF)
• Steering console locker
This Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 includes a 12v DC and 100V 60hz AC electrical system, with:
• NEW (July 2018) 5 x Fullriver FFD260-12 AGM deep cycle sealed AGM batteries for house; (total 1300Ahr), 2 engine, 1 generator (1450 amps/hour total battery)
• Outback VFX2812M inverter/charger (June 2015)
• Generator (Northern Lights 12KW (June 2015)
• 4 x Sunpower X21-345w Solar Panels (2015)
• 2 x Outback Flexmax80 charge Controllers (June 2015)
• Designated Engine Battery Charger
• 3 x electronic battery isolators
• Battery isolator switches in saloon
• Engine mounted alternators
• Engine start battery solenoid link to house batteries at helm station
• 50' 50amp shore power cords
• Shore power connection
UltimaLife has 3 systems with a combined 42,000btu of cooling, heating and/or dehumidifying power. All 3 systems providing cooling heating and Dehumidifying abilities.
• NEW 16,000BTU (June 2018) MarineAir system with multiple outlets to provide perfect temperature control for the Galley, Lounge and 2 aft cabins
• A second 16,000 BTU (Cruisair) to provide temperature control for the mid and forward Starboard cabins, and the Master Bedroom Cabin.
• A third, 10,000 BTU (June 2015) Marine Air system to provide dedicated energy saving temperature control to the Master Bedroom and Galley/lounge areas only.
UltimaLife is blessed with 2 Audio Systems, internal and external. These systems are designed to surpass the demands of even the most avid music enthusiast.
Internal; The internal audio system is Sony and has 3 separate units. The first, located in the saloon, has speakers throughout the yacht, including linkage and DVD capabilities to the Saloon TV. Additionally, both the Master Bedroom and the Starboard mid Queen Cabin have their own Sony Stations that not only provide music, but play CD’s and DVD’s to their ow TV’s located in those cabins.
External; The external audio system is the powerful state of the art Fusion system with 3 zones. These can work both in unison or independently. The 3 zones are
1. The Cockpit and aft entertainment area, and
2. The entire front of the yacht, Deck and surrounding water area owing to powerful Fusion speakers mounted on the mast, and
3. The water area aft of the yacht where entertainment in the water is normally located.
4 Powerful Sunpower Solar Panels
This Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is powered by two Volvo Penta Turbo Diesel D2-75 (75hp) engines, with sail drives and high performance 3-blade Volvo propellers, controlled by two Morse single lever shift and speed controls (side by side) with gear override. Her engines have recently (October 2018) been completely overhauled with new turbo chargers.
She is also equipped with a Northern Lights 12KVA generator (June 2015); a Watermakers High Pressure double cylinder Watermaker 70gal/h; and a multicycle cycle air conditioning system (2x 16,000 BTU and 1 x 10,000 BTU).
Additional mechanical systems include pressurized hot and cold water to 5 bathroom and 2 deck showers, basins and galley, with the water being heated by a calorifier in each hull (25 gal each) connected to engines for energy savings or designated heating elements when on shore or genset.
This Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is equipped with an anodised Spar Craft aluminium mast and boom and stainless steel standing rigging. She also features an Admiral roller furler for the head sail.
Sails on this Majestic 530 include all Quantum sails in good condition:
• Fully battened mainsail with slab reefing points, telltales and cover (70 sq. m.)
• Stack pack with lazy jacks
• Genoa (60 sq. m.)
Safety equipment on board this Majestic 530 includes:
• Category A Offshore equipment 12 man Offshore liferaft (RDP) in canister
• Escape hatch in bridge deck to CE spec
• Stainless deck cover for emergency tiller.
• 14 x life jackets
• Flares kit
• 8 fire extinguishers
• Medical kit
Additional equipment includes:
• Fully supplied with cutlery and crockery, pots, pans and more
• Numerous blenders, and other electrical appliances
• 2 sets of complete bedding for all cabins
• Bath towels and beach towels
• Numerous ornaments including a beautiful custom made pewter wall mural in the saloon
• 2 Kayaks
• 1 SUP
• Water Ski's
• Inflatable towing toys
• Various games, playing cards and more
• Bad Boy Xtreme WiFi Booster Antenna with Xtreme N router
New 12’8” 2018 North Atlantic Inflatable with Aluminum hull and Tohatsu 30hp outboard engine.
NOT FOR SALES IN US WATER TO US CITIZEN/RESIDENT.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.