- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Olbia, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 995,000 Tax Paid (A$ 1,627,256)
Stupendous design and execution from the team at Hunt Yachts, which features the world famous deep V-hull from Ray Hunt, combining style with ability. This rare EU model was built in 2010 and is packed with extras including; bow & stern thrusters, passarelle, upgraded air-con, Seakeeper gyro, Furuno electronics and a tender garage with custom dinghy! Finished to a standard that only very few achieve and priced accordingly.
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hunt Yachts
Designer: C. Raymond Hunt Associates
LOA: 57 ft 3 in
Beam: 15 ft 8 in
LWL: 48 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24495 kgs
Total Power: 1410 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C-12
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Power: 705 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C-12
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 705 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Yachting Press Comments
“The real pleasure of a Hunt Yacht comes from driving it, and the 52 is set up with a well-thought-out helm and navigation area. There is a good, all-around line of sight at the helm, and the finely crafted Hunt steering wheel is a work of art…Sliding open the glass door that leads to the salon, the appeal of the yacht's single-level deck design became obvious. With the door open, the combined area of the aft deck and main salon becomes one-perfect for taking a dozen or more guests on a scenic day cruise.”
– Yachting Magazine, US – 2009.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore” for 8 persons
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull lamination, vinylester resin infused PVC foam core.
- Hull structure, in lightweight composite FRP girders.
- Knitted fibreglass, E-glass throughout.
- Bulkheads, structural, cored composite.
- Bulkheads, fully laminated bulkheads bonded to hull.
- Deck lamination, vacuum-bagged foam core.
- Deck and superstructure, in composite FRP beams and frames.
- Deck hardware installation, high-density core in way of hardware.
- Deck hull joint, fully laminated and mechanically fastened.
- Hull painted in Flag Blue Awlgrip.
- Deck and superstructure in Standard White gel coat with non-skid panels in Moon Dust gelcoat.
- Boot top in white gelcoat.
- Teak decking - aft deck (standard).
- Teak decking - forward and side decks.
- Teak toe rail, varnished with Epifanes high-gloss clear varnish with extra uv filter.
- Owner’s operation and maintenance manual.
Engines & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar C-12 ACERT marine diesel engines rated at 705HP @ 2300rpm, with 11.95L displacement.
- Turbo-charged and after-cooled.
- Quick Shift marine gears with trolling valves.
- Glendinning single lever gear/throttle controls with synchronizers and trolling facility.
- Very low hours run as of Feb 2020.
- Conventional shaft drive from reduction gearboxes.
- Engine instrumentation at helm - start/stop with electronic digital / analogue displays.
- Engine instrumentation in engine room - start/stop analog controls for each engine.
- Exhaust system - twin risers, dual-chamber FRP muffler with FRP tubing, high-temperature silicon rubber connectors, isolation mounted, discharge at transom corner.
- Trim tabs - Lenco®, stainless steel with twin actuators, single station, with indicators.
- Shaft seals - drip-less lip seals, spare seal installed.
- Engine room, sound insulation in composite.
- Engine-removal soft patch in saloon.
- Engine-room flooring - FRP composite panels with non-slip surface.
- Engine-room faucet - fresh water.
- Engine-room finish - in white, flow-coated gelcoat.
- Exhaust - generator system with water separator.
- Oil pans - FRP composite, under engines.
- Engine room air intakes, external: Manship® aluminum louvers painted to match hull topsides.
- Engine room air intakes, internal: Delta-T® Mist Eliminators in yard-built plenums with overboard drains.
- Seacocks - Groco® with exterior hull strainers for engines, air conditioning, generator.
- Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline with double-clamped hoses.
- Seacocks - raw-water strainers for pumps and intakes.
- Seacocks - valves on thru-hulls above waterline with double-clamped hoses.
- Oil change kit - for engine, gear and generator, 24V DC.
- Seakeeper M7000A gyro stabilizer.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 29 knots top speed.
- 24 knots fast cruise.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering - power-assisted hydraulic with autopilot connection points.
- Steering rudders - cast stainless steel with stainless shaft and bronze tiller arms with lip seal, bearings.
- Propellers - nickel-bronze-aluminum, class S.
- Propeller shafts, HS stainless steel, with tapered coupling, direct connection. 3” diameter
- Propeller pocket tunnels.
- I struts - bronze with rubber bearings.
- Lewmar 10hp bow-thruster – 24V DC.
- Lewmar 10.5hp stern-thruster – 24V DC.
- 24V ships system.
- 230V/50Hz shore supply; single phase system.
- 8 x AGM 8D batteries - 4 for ship, 4 for engine cranking.
- 2 x AGM 4D batteries for bow thruster and house.
- 1 x type 31 for generator.
- Battery boxes - plastic with hold-down straps and covers..
- Battery isolation.
- Battery switch - emergency paralleling.
- AC circuit-breaker panel under chart drawer.
- Glendenning Cable Master
- 75A 24V automatic battery charger.
- 30A 12V automatic battery charger.
- Battery-condition indicator
- Inverter – 24V DC to 230V AC, 2400 watts.
- 24V DC, 60 Amp engine alternator.
- Northern Lights®, 16 KW, M844 with sound enclosure, exhaust silencer.
- Alternator - generator, 240V AC, 60Amps.
- Shore-power cable, Glendenning® Cablemaster with 80 ft. cable for shore power with inlet and white Hubbell® cord, 50 amp.
- Isolation transformer.
- Bonding system - zinc anodes, all metal parts
- Spare parts kit - electrical.
- Circuit breakers – 12V DC, 24V DC, 230V AC.
- DC circuit-breaker panel - in passageway.
- Navigation lights - LOPO® LED, 24V DC.
- Outlets - galley, engine room and heads, GFCI circuit protection.
- Wiring - marine-grade, tinned copper.
- Wire fittings - marine grade, terminals, connectors, fuses, fittings and conduit.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh-water system - engineered plastic piping and fittings.
- Fresh-water pumps - twin, variable pressure, 24V DC.
- Fresh-water regulator - city water.
- Fresh-water filter.
- Water hose, reinforced rubber hose for drainage, discharge and supply.
- Water heater, 220V AC, 20 US gallons / 75 Litres.
- Fresh & saltwater washdown - pump, system and outlet.
- Tank gauges - for fuel and water, 24V DC.
- Bilge pump - Whale® manual.
- Bilge pumps - (3) Rule® 3700 gph, zoned, automatic, 24V DC.
Grey & Black Water:
- Tank fills - for fuel (oversized), water and waste, stainless steel.
- Tank - vents for water, gray, waste tanks.
- Discharge pumps - for waste and gray water tank, 24V DC.
- Waste and gray water tank indicators and gauges 24V DC.
- Primary tank capacity of 700 US gallons / 2650 Litres.
- Secondary tank capacity of (2 x) 75 US gallons / 285 Litres.
- Total capacity of 850 US Gallons / 3220 Litres.
- Fuel hose - fill, supply, return, approved Type A1 and A2.
- Fuel filters - Racor® twin water separators for each engine.
- Fuel vent filters - anti-spill device for each tank.
- Total capacity of 200 US Gallons / 760 Litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black total capacity of 150 US Gallons / 570 litres.
- Grey total capacity of 100 US Gallons / 380 litres.
- Navigation Electronics: Furuno Navnet 3D
- Furuno GPS Chartplotter/Radar/Video Sounder to Consist of:
- Furuno Black Box MFD Multifunction Processor.
- Furuno Radar Antenna DRS6A, 4' Array 6KW, 64NM.
- Furuno Sounder Module – DFFI.
- Furuno BBWGPS GPS Antenna -- primary antenna.
- Furuno Network HUB101.
- Furuno Depth Transducer -- 1 KW Bronze w/Fairing Block.
- Multifunction Display: VEI - DM Series 15" Sunlight Viewable Display.
- Simrad AP-28 Series Autopilot System Includes: (AP-28 Control Head, AC42 Computer, RC42 Rate Compass, RF300 Rudder Feedback, RPU-80 Hydraulic Pump, SIMKIT Interface Kit.
- ICOM VHF Radio System to Include: ICOM M604 VHF *Note: will require 24VDC to 12VDC converter.
- Camera -- Engine Room Dome Color.
- Antennas: Comrod 4' VHF AV51B1.
- Compass - Ritchie® Powerdamp, 5” card, flush mount.
- Helm Seat - double, flip-up bolster, adjustable footrest.
- Helm Pods - twin, upholstered.
- Chart Drawer – cherry.
- Circuit-Breaker Panel – 12V & 24V DC 115 & 230V AC.
- Helm Console - Custom cherry
- Electronics Console - custom, removable
- Stidd single slimline electric chair (up/down, fore/aft feature) at helm centred to steering wheel.
- ACR RCL 100 Searchlight.
- Controls - at helm; steering, engine start/stop, gear shift, throttles, horn, bow thruster, wipers, bilge pumps, exterior lighting, running lights
- Windshield wipers - panagraph, 24 vdc, speed control, auto parking, fresh-water wash
- Windshield Defroster - starboard side in front of helm
- Windshield - forward exterior covers
- Helm Outlet – 12V DC.
- Steering wheel - stainless steel, cherry wood rim.
- Electric blinds to 3 front pilot house windows with raise/lower capability.
- Blinds: On deckhouse side and aft windows, stateroom portlights.
- Cabin Doors - cored Teak-veneer panels, solid frame, chrome hardware, door stops.
- Décor Package - fabrics, seats, settees, throw pillows (6) for saloon & staterooms.
- Décor Package - fabrics, quilted bedspreads, pillow shams (2 ea), pillows (2 ea.) for staterooms.
- Drawers - Teak-veneer front panels, solid wood frame, slides, positive locks.
- Grab Rails – Teak.
- Hardware - stainless steel & chrome.
- Headliner - ultrasuede, foam-backed fabric, removable.
- SS Port Lights - opening, removable insect screens.
- SS Deck Hatches - Ocean Air blinds, insect screens.
- Outlets & Switches - Vimar®, décor colored covers, mounting frames, modular switches and UL boxes.
- Interior Paint - hidden surface areas below lockers, berth and furniture
- Varnish - satin finish with high-gloss mouldings and trim.
- Teak & Holly soles to glley, galley steps, lower passageway and guest Stateroom, satin finish throughout
- Countertops - granite throughout
- Cabinets & Lockers - quarter-cut Cherry as primary interior wood, satin finish, high-gloss mouldings and trim, solid wood frames.
- Décor Package - fabrics, seats, settees, throw pillows (7) for saloon & staterooms
- Décor Package - fabrics, quilted bedspreads, pillow shams (2 ea), pillows (3 ea.) for staterooms
- Cabinets - Cherry, satin finish.
- Countertops – granite.
- Sink - polished stainless steel, flush teak cover.
- Cabinets - Cherry, satin finish; cutlery & storage drawers, lazy susan storage lockers under
- Pantry Lockers - (4) large, passageway.
- Under-sole storage.
- Stove - Eurokera® 2-burner cooktop, flush granite cover, 230V AC.
- Microwave - Sharp® stainless steel, convection, gourmet, 230V AC.
- Trash bin - cabinet slide-out.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- 4 additional 220-volt French style outlets above countertops in galley as follows: 2 forward facing & 2 aft facing.
- Teak & Holly sole w/satin finish.
- U-line under-counter mount 220volt/24 volt cherry wood faced drawer-style refrigerator on top w/drawer-style freezer beneath with built-in icemaker.
- 2 heads with showers, all finished with granite tops.
- Marble soles to heads and shower stalls.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair® 240V, 60 HZ, 57,000 BTU, self-contained air conditioning system with units in master stateroom (12k), guest stateroom (7k), pilot house (28k upgrade), salon (23k upgrade).
- High Definition 26" Sony TV (up/down retractable) on electric power lift.
- BlueRay DVD player.
- Four (4) small cube Bose speakers in salon, (2) in galley.
- (2) waterproof Bose speakers under hardtop in aft deck area.
- I-Pod plug at helm.
- Lighting - Imtra® LED, incandescent, down lights, accent lights, indirect, 24V DC
- Engine room fans: Delta T®, 24V DC.
- Engine room lights, 230V AC. LED
- Engine room lights, other: 24V DC. LED
Description of layout from forwards:
- Berth – Queen facing forward, lift-up storage, cherry drawers beneath
- Mattress - premium grade
- Hanging Lockers - cherry, cedar-lined, shelves, micro-switch LED
- Storage bureaus - cherry
- Mirror - full-length
- Overhead Hatch.
- Fixed (non-opening) curved safety glass window (for star gazing) in forward face of coach roof above berth w/manual blind.
- Flooring in Berber carpet.
- Sound absorbing tiles glassed in place again hull beneath Queen berth.
- Shower - Kohler® faucet, single lever, hand-held shower, chrome shower rail & wall union; acrylic door, moulded FRP, sump pump 24V DC, white Corian seat in shower.
- Sink - stainless-steel under-counter mount, Kohler® faucet, single lever, chrome pop-up drain & P-trap.
- Toilet - SeaLand®, electric, fresh water, 24V DC.
- Full-length cherry-framed mirror on inside backside of entry door to Master Head
- Storage - cherry lockers & drawer.
- Countertop – granite.
- Accessories - chrome toilet-paper holder, towel racks, rings, hooks.
- Exhaust vent blower – 24V DC.
- Overhead Hatches - (2).
- Settee/Berth - converts to single or double berth.
- Mattress - premium quality.
- Pocket Doors – cherry.
- Hanging Locker & Drawers - cherry, built-in desk, prep for LCD TV.
- Stereo - AM/FM radio with CD player, disc charger, Ipod Jack.
- Under counter mount 220 volt/24 volt cherry wood faced drawer-style refrigerator on top w/drawer-style Fisher Paykel dishwasher beneath.
- Small bar sink.
- Overhead Hatch - (1).
- Cherry lockers.
- Shower - Kohler® faucet, single lever, hand-held shower, chrome shower rail & wall union; sliding curved acrylic door, moulded FRP, sump pump 24V DC
- Sink - stainless-steel under-counter mount, Kohler® faucet, single lever, chrome pop-up drain & P-trap.
- Toilet - SeaLand® , electric, freshwater, 24V DC
- Countertop - granite
- Cabin doors - cored Cherry veneer panels, solid frame, chrome hardware, door stops.
- Hardware - stainless steel & chrome
- Headliner - ultrasuede, foam-backed fabric, removable
- Settee to port - U-shape w/custom convertible hi-lo forward/companion seating.
- Chair - fabric, barrel.
- Salon table - pneumatic hi-lo, expandable cocktail to dining, leaf.
- Aft sliding glass door - curved, weathertight, stainless-steel frame, handle and hardware.
- Side windows - Taylor Made® glazed, frameless, tinted, electric drop-down port & starboard, Ocean Air blinds.
- Imtra® lighting with VIMAR® switches.
- Stereo System - Bose®, speakers in salon and aft deck.
- Sony® LED Digital colour TV, cable ready, cable outlets, DVD player, recessed storage behind barrel chair, electric lift.
- Custom cabinetry to starboard in lieu of standard bar, with extra barrel seats.
- Berber carpet to sole.
General exterior kit:
- Scuppers - stainless steel, Hunt logo.
- Cleats - stainless steel, mooring & deck.
- Chocks - custom, cast stainless steel.
- Sun Roof - retractable, sliding blind.
- Housetop - infused PVC foam core, non-skid.
- Fender lockers - mid-ship, flush deck.
- Courtesy lights - stainless steel.
- Port-lights - flush in trunk cabin.
- Engine room air intake/discharge vents - Manship® with dampeners.
- Flagstaffs/Flagstaff Holders - custom varnished teak & stainless steel, bow burgee, stern ensign.
- Rubrail - heavy-duty vinyl, stainless-steel half-round.
- Quarter guard - FRP moulded, stainless-steel half-round.
- Safety rails - stainless steel, intermediate wire, integrated access gates, port & starboard.
- Grab rails - stainless steel.
- Skylight hatches - screens/blinds on lower forward cabin top.
- Cove Stripe - moulded-in w/Hunt logo, gold colour.
- Air Horn - dual-chromed Kahlenberg® horns, 24V DC.
- Electronics - conduit, prep for optional electronics
- Mast - aluminum, Awlcraft®, Vestal white for optional electronics
- Teak cap rail, varnished
- Decking – teak.
- Settee - curved, built in.
- Cushions & seating - marine grade, non-absorbing soft foam, premium upholstery.
- Aft Table - custom varnished teak, hi-low mechanism, stainless-steel pedestals, expanding leaf.
- Portable folding deck chairs - teak (2.)
- Stairs - port and starboard curved stairs to swim platform.
- Exterior covers - seating, chairs, table.
- Gates - port & starboard stainless-steel gates.
- Swim platform - teak decking, folding cleats, stainless-steel swim ladder with recessed storage.
- Transom shower - hot/cold, retractable hose.
- Washdown - fresh water, pressure.
- Outlets - (2) exterior, 115 vac.
- Port locker storage (starboard locker w/refrigerator).
- Access Steps - housetop
- Cablemaster storage - beneath lifting stairs
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchors (2) - Delta® stainless steel 55 lb; Fortress® FT 35 lb, chain and rode.
- Anchor chain locker - self draining, access hatch.
- Double stainless steel anchor roller - anchor storage.
- Windlass - Lewmar, dual function for chain & rode.
- Anchoring equipment - stainless-steel chain stopper, hawser, snubber, deck chafe plate.
- Warps and fenders.
- Fully retracting Besenzoni PI392 passarelle to port.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sunbrella bimini shade for aft deck.
- Covers for aft settee, table and chairs.
Tender & Outboard:
- Custom Hunt 11.5 shell back dinghy in Flag Blue Awlgrip (Forest Green bottom) to fit garage.
- 20HP Yamaha short shaft 4-stroke outboard engine.
- Waterproof VHF radio to tender.
- Carbon monoxide detector - each stateroom and saloon – 24V DC.
- (8) Life Jackets Type 2,
- (1) Medical Kit.
- (1) Flare Kit.
- (1) Hand-held Air Horn.
- (1) Flashlight.
- Engine room fire-protection system, Seafire® FM-227, engineered automatic system, with manual override.
- 4 portable fire extinguishers (last service date unverified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.