2010 DECK CARGO AND BALLAST TANK BARGE
Must be sold. Surplus of requirements
* LOA 100.584m, * Beam 33.528m, Depth 7.620m
* Built 2010 – American Bureau of Shipping- A1 Barge
* GRT/NRT:- 6,969T/2,090T. LWT/DWT, 3,316T/15, 293T.
* Deck Strength:- 25T per m2.
* Dead Weight Capacity 16,800 Tonnes
Stern Machinery Room:-
* 2 x 6 Cylinder Volvo Penta Engines with Ballast Pumps (Port and Starboard)
* Hyundai D4AK-G with Gramco 55kva Genset
* Perkins 4 Cylinder Diesel with Hydraulic Power Pack (For Stern Capstains, Stern Anchor and Stern Restraint Bracket Drivers).
* DEITECH-SPX Air Drier. Deno bulk system compressor.
* Fuel/Oil Transfer Pump, Freshwater Pump, Air Compressor
* Stern Anchor and Winch System.
Bow Machinery Room:-
* Perkins 4 Cylinder Engine with Hydraulic Pump (for Bow Capstans and Bow Restraint Bracket Drives).
* The vessel is fitted with 3 large Dry Bulk Storage Silo’s and deck Fire Fighting unit. 17 Ballast Tanks.
* Included in Sale: Vehicle Loading Ramp, 22 Yokaham Fenders, Breather Caps
* Current Certificate of Survey for Cargo Ship (USL Class 2A) valid to August 2019.
For a detailed Memorandum please contact Adrian Seiffert
The vessel is located in Dampier, Western Australia and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Dampier, Western Australia. This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)
For further information and full specifications please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance in 7 days, Buyers Premium of 5% Excluding GST applies.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding