- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 394,000 (A$ 551,203)
Stunning heavy, ocean cruiser, extreme Pacific range with sails to assist in mileage and stabilize the boat, well found in all respects with parts and household goods, etc, ready to cruise essentially.
She has lifted out on some big cranes and we have finally established mid -level wet weight with not much personal gear onboard anymore, as 56 tons dead weight, measured – this puts her at 60-62 tons wet with full tanks and normal live aboard gear, not as heavy as we thought, but still quite substantial.
• Powered by 150 hp Iveco NF diesel marine engine
• Reads approx. 200 hours
• Maximum speed up to 10 knots with engine
• Approx. 8000 litres fuel capacity
• Approx. 3000 litres fresh water capacity
• 13kW Cummins Onan Generator
• Bow Thruster
• Navigation equipment on lower helm
• Upper helm with bow thruster control and Raymarine ST60 display
• Air-conditioning system (domestic)
• Aquamiser watermaker
• Galley with electric hob and oven, microwave; domestic fridge
• 2 cabins: 1 owner’s cabin with private ensuite, 1 guest cabin with 2 single bunk beds
• 1 additional bunk bed in wheel house
Please contact Master User at +(65) 62 99 16 03
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Iveco NF 150
Year Built: 2009
Engine Type: Other
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 150 HP
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.